Anyone ever go to Mission Ridge in San Antonio?

MTA

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I will be in SA for a couple of days this month and was wondering if anyone has ever shot here before? I have gone in for a few minutes but didnt make it far into the building. Seemed like a nice store though
Venture Surplus ad

studenygreg

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I lived and worked in town, I would go occasionally when outdoor shooting was not a choice. It's a nice range. Standard indoor range.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Used to be a member at MRRA. Nice enough facility, but I got tired of staff turnover. Tuesday is the day to go if you have an LTC; 1/2 price range fee all day. It’s less than 10mins from SATHO to the range on 1604. You can being your own targets or buy from them.

Do the waiver online ahead of time and you’ll have a much quicker experience getting to a lane.

MTA

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Used to be a member at MRRA. Nice enough facility, but I got tired of staff turnover. Tuesday is the day to go if you have an LTC; 1/2 price range fee all day. It’s less than 10mins from SATHO to the range on 1604. You can being your own targets or buy from them.

Do the waiver online ahead of time and you’ll have a much quicker experience getting to a lane.

Thanks man. Tuesday it is