• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I don't know this source well, but if much of this is true, it's pitchforks and torches time.
    I truely do not see any peaceful reason for morphing existing viruses in more lethal strains. They are creating pandemics, not curing them as they want us to believe. Why would anyone care about creating a cure for a strain that cannot exist naturally? They might use the excuse about bad actors and biowarfare blah blah blah, but unless those actors magically create the the exact strain that the “good guys” made in their years of gene manipulation, then what good does it do? There is much more to this, and I doubt we will ever know what’s really going on.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Well see here is the story.
    It is against the Law and several treaties, IIRC, to MAKE bio-weapons. But they need to explore how it is done so they can stop others from doing it. And as long as they have it, they may as well try to find a cure it in case someone else makes it.
    Ok. That is pure BS..
    They pick a virus, make it way worse than it was and call it "gain of function research". Supposedly to be able to cure yhe ones they know are deadly, just in case it gets more deadly on it's own. BUT, ,,my understanding, they very seldom do on their own. People doing stupid stuff with them make them even more deadly and harder to treat effectively. Since they call it "research", it isn't classified as a bio-weapon.

They strange thing to me. In the last 20 years, most of the new and deadly strains of "mutated" viruses all seem to be comming from the same place. A Country with a workforce that is over populated with males. And is aging. The same population pretty much that they seem to have the most effect on. Except MERS. Unknown exactly where it came from. It first emerged in the Middle East. Where China has some very populated enemies...
    And they all have the same basic origin, FLU.
    Makes you wonder.

There really is NO excuse or reason for gain of function research. It is code speak for Bio-weapon. Only plausable reason for it. That and so some scientist can play God.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I truely do not see any peaceful reason for morphing existing viruses in more lethal strains. They are creating pandemics, not curing them as they want us to believe. Why would anyone care about creating a cure for a strain that cannot exist naturally? They might use the excuse about bad actors and biowarfare blah blah blah, but unless those actors magically create the the exact strain that the “good guys” made in their years of gene manipulation, then what good does it do? There is much more to this, and I doubt we will ever know what’s really going on.
    It's not so much that they make the strains through gain of function, it's that they knowingly made the strains in a lab that wasn't as secure as other labs around the world. Plus, the U.S., while they didn't put a ban on gain of function research, they had put a hold on it. Many here in the U.S., including Fauci, knew of this and diverted funding (taxpayer money) towards this gain of function research. It's how Fauci has made millions in patents. What gets me is that if I paid all the money for research, I would think I would be entitled to those patents.

Gain of function research isn't supposed to be about making bioweapons, many breakthroughs in medicine has come from such research. Depending on what you are making it should be in a highly secured facility, which the lab in Wuhan is not for those types of research. Fauci and many others should be in jail because they knew the risks.

Top Bottom