Midwest
    1715446079747.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    We may never know, what is happening has been going on long before Hitler and Churchill came onto the scene.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    <>

My current opinion is that we are experiencing a ‘’coalition of conspiracies’’; that the Globalist/WEF/Neo-NAZIS have somehow taken control of the American Left, the NEA commies, the media, the democrat party, and have somehow allied with RINOS, the M-I-C, and others to present a united front against traditional Americans.

I don’t understand how this could have happened, but it did.

<>

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    <>

My current opinion is that we are experiencing a ‘’coalition of conspiracies’’; that the Globalist/WEF/Neo-NAZIS have somehow taken control of the American Left, the NEA commies, the media, the democrat party, and have somehow allied with RINOS, the M-I-C, and others to present a united front against traditional Americans.

I don’t understand how this could have happened, but it did.

<>
    So, what are the common thread(s) that have brought all of those groups together? The first, and maybe most obvious, is the almighty dollar. Second, and what I think is way more sinister, is control. The common man/"unwashed masses" is antithetical to their ultimate goal. There's too many of us, armed and educated, to WILLINGLY allow them to complete their collapse of "free" societies. As to the first, they already have the money, and that was necessary to attain, which allows them to collapse the economies of the "free" societies, therefore facilitating their grip on control (crypto currency anyone?). Third, they've got to reduce the worldwide population. Why are they so adamant concerning abortion? What if Covid had actually done what they developed it for? We had better figure out what we're going to do, the next time we may not have the luxury of failure. Because once they achieve the path to population reduction, we'll be past the point of no return.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    So, what are the common thread(s) that have brought all of those groups together? The first, and maybe most obvious, is the almighty dollar. Second, and what I think is way more sinister, is control. The common man/"unwashed masses" is antithetical to their ultimate goal. There's too many of us, armed and educated, to WILLINGLY allow them to complete their collapse of "free" societies. As to the first, they already have the money, and that was necessary to attain, which allows them to collapse the economies of the "free" societies, therefore facilitating their grip on control (crypto currency anyone?). Third, they've got to reduce the worldwide population. Why are they so adamant concerning abortion? What if Covid had actually done what they developed it for? We had better figure out what we're going to do, the next time we may not have the luxury of failure. Because once they achieve the path to population reduction, we'll be past the point of no return.
    <>

AMEN!

As Thomas Jefferson wrote; ‘’The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.’’

Our Young cannot understand; it is up to us older generations to do what needs to be done.

Divided we fall, UNITED we succeed !

May GOD help us all !

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom