• Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Congressional rep.

Last time I contacted them, I filled out a form and they contacted the ATF and FBI on my behalf. I was then magically approved a few days later. Coincidence?

Last time I filled it out yes it was 48 hours after my rep officially contacted them my form was approved. It's not a coincidence. They do this shit to punish people. There is NO reason I should have waited 70 days for a SAFETY device.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'm at 5 weeks on mine filed as individual. I've got 1 customer that has purchased & picked up 3 cans as an individual in the same 5 weeks.

I called AFT... the lady says she don't work upstairs in processing so she don't know the process..... I call bullshit.

The ATF will tell you the FBI does the background checks, and they can't do anything about it.

My NICS check took months for my Form 1, and given that I've had a national security clearance for decades, and have even been vetted by the FBI to visit their HQ and Quantico training facility, it's 100% bullshit.

They claim it's because I have a common first and last name. Sure, if I didn't have a unique, government-assigned SSN I might buy that story; but again it's horseshit.

The bottom line is the ATF simply doesn't want law-abiding citizens to possess such "weaponry" as suppressors, SBRs, etc.; and they hate having to allow people to own them!

And they wonder why so many hate them!

Top Bottom