Texas Gun Forum Ad

Walmarts in dfw area that sell firearms?

I'm wondering because I live I. Euless,tx(center of dfw). And all of the stores around here sell nothing but ammo. I grew up near weatherford and my parents bought my first gun(10-22) at the walmart there.
    How are the prices?

Thanks!
    Rossi 462ss .357 mag, Ruger LCP, Sks, Ak, Stevens 84c .22, Mossberg 500AG.
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day."

I live in Plano and shop here and at the one in McKinney and both sell guns. The prices are decent also.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I wish they still sold guns here. You have to get away from the larger cities now. I guess theres too many crazy people in well populated areas.
    What the F^&#, Over?

The Walmarts in the Port Arthur area only sell ammo, no guns. :mad0071:
    Cougars are shy, reclusive, and downright mysterious... :texas:

Im in mesquite and the one off beltline and HWY 80 sell rifles and shotguns. I just bought a remington 870 shotgun for about $270.00 out the door. They usually have a little better deals than dealers I think. You can also get a ruger 10/22 for $199 plus tax or a marlin 60 22lr for $149 + tax.

I bought a Ruger 10/22 and a Marlin 30-30 at my Wal-Mart in Cleburne. The Marlin was $349.99, and I got $30 back after the mail-in rebate to Marlin. I've noticed that a lot of the Wal-Marts closer in to the cities only sell ammo. If only Wal-Mart sold handguns somewhere! I guess I'll stick to checking Academy and the Fort Worth gun shows for deals. All the gun shops I've been to in the area are over-priced.
    "Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!" - Doc Holiday (Tombstone)

None of the Wally Worlds I've been to in Tarrant County sell guns. I think maybe the ones further out from big cities might sell them. The best option on a similar store is Academy. They don't have a super big selection but what they have is a good pricing.

Academy beats Walmart's gun prices day in and day out.
    You can only have too much ammo if you are on fire or swimming....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
    I bought a Ruger 10/22 and a Marlin 30-30 at my Wal-Mart in Cleburne. The Marlin was $349.99, and I got $30 back after the mail-in rebate to Marlin. I've noticed that a lot of the Wal-Marts closer in to the cities only sell ammo. If only Wal-Mart sold handguns somewhere! I guess I'll stick to checking Academy and the Fort Worth gun shows for deals. All the gun shops I've been to in the area are over-priced.
    Try Military Gun Supply. They have some descent prices. If your looking for rifles, Dicks has deals sometimes. Academy is always good. Best bet I have found around here is to go to the gun show.
    What the F^&#, Over?

Quote Originally Posted by jake75 View Post
    Try Military Gun Supply. They have some descent prices. If your looking for rifles, Dicks has deals sometimes. Academy is always good. Best bet I have found around here is to go to the gun show.
    Thanks for the tip on Military Gun Supply. I'll have to check them out.
    "Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!" - Doc Holiday (Tombstone)