Texas Gun Forum Ad
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bidgunner.com

Bidgunner.com

Just got an email from Buds Guns. Will be interesting to see in action but this smacks of qbids type buisness plan. While reading that email from buds/gunbidder, I kept hearing that annoying girl in the back of my head from qbids saying stuff like "a macbook pro for $117 dollars" and "deals like this happen every day" with that annoying kalifornia accent (sorry ex-patriots) it's true.

Budsgunshop.com announces the launch of Bidgunner.com

Budsgunshop.com is pleased to announce the site launch of one of our friends and partners –Bidgunner.com. Bidgunner.com is a new online penny auction site featuring guns and gear at savings of up to 90% off retail prices. Want to see how you can buy a $400 gun for only $25? Then check out this short How-it-Works video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mhM11nRPv8

Bidgunner.com will begin live auctions on April 12th, 2012 so REGISTER NOW to be ready for the huge deals starting soon. Enter Coupon Code BUDSfor free bids – an exclusive offer to Budsgunshop.com customers.
    Bidgunner.com is a licensed gun dealer and auction company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our staff is ready to answer questions and get you prepared for the fantastic deals coming your way. Please contact customer support with questions via support@bidgunner.com. We sincerely hope you enjoy this exciting new way to shop for guns and gear.
    Now, what are you gunning for?
    -Team Bidgunner
    www.bidgunner.com
    Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, tips, and other freebies.https://www.facebook.com/Bidgunner.com
    Stuff For Sale http://forsale.wcptexas.com
    NRA Lifetime Member

Re: Bidgunner.com

Sounds really cool though. And hey, 5 free bids for signing up. I'm game.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/o...site-buds.html

there was another popular firearms penny auction site, but dont remember the name. anyways follow link for the other bidgunner thread.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawico View Post
    He doesn't know how to use the extra features available, like sig lines and avatars.

I have always felt thiese were good ideas.

I see the bid increments are $0.01...how much does it cost for a bid? I guy (or gal) could do 3-4 or 500 bids. Also, if a bid is placed 15 seconds are added on to the auction time......you could be there all day bidding on a $1,000.00 gun! OR....do I have this all wrong.....lol.

this looks like a gimmick to me..
    Harsh gun laws don't make things better, it only takes the defensive capability of a law abiding citizen away.

Rattle Rattle goes the snake.:fighting0002:

100bids = $80

LOL. i registered and got 12 free.

Hummmm, So, on a 500.00 firearm you pay 2.00 for the firearm but 480.00 for the bids.....well hell, that's much better than just bidding 500.00 for the firearm. It's all so clear now. :lolz:

You will never win. No one will win until the cost of the firearm, divided by 80 cents, number of bids have been made.
    A $500.00 firearm will not be won until 500/.80 = 625 bids have been made. None of these places will ever lose money on an item, they will bid it themselves to get it above the original cost. Of course 625 bids makes it seem like your buying it for $6.25...
    The caliber of the man counts more than the caliber of his gun.

I poke Badgers with spoons....

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero View Post
    100bids = $80

LOL. i registered and got 12 free.
    Dang it, I only got 5 free bids, LOL.

Just checked in on some of their profits.

Got a $35 tomahawk that they are looking to bring in over $250 on. (I bet they get to 10x their cost by the end of the auction.)
    See a $375 Ruger LCP that will bring in over $1,100 for them.
    A set of 50 bids (what does that cost them, LOL) is going to bring in close to $350!
    Got a Glock on there that they have cleared MSRP by almost $250.

Hell of a deal if you are Buds.........................
    “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” ~ Albert Einstein

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast