Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bulk ammo in Sanantonio.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can get some bulk 9mm fmj and 762x39 in Sanantonio. Thanks.
    Send Chuck Norris to the White house

Re: Bulk ammo in Sanantonio.

www.ammoman.com

Shipping included in the price, no tax. I'm a dealer and I buy from them

Alex

Gun show is your best bet but academy, bass pro shop, even Walmart similar stores all seem to carry the 250 rd packs of umc and you might get lucky and find something more, I've seen 500 round or more packs at academy before.
    Proud Texan, Born And Raised

Thanks guys I might have to order of the net. I hate doing that to impatient. Need to get set up to reload 9mm
    Send Chuck Norris to the White house

Cheap bulk ammo is hard to come by right now. People are stocking up pre-election which is causing others to stock up because prices are rising which of course is only making things worse.

I would buy now or wait a few months. I get my bulk ammo from a few places. sportsmansguide.com, targetsportsusa.com, palmettostatearmory.com is where most of it comes from. Deals are very much point in time affairs. Make sure you factor in tax and shipping.

Ammo Deals | Slickguns is a pretty good spot to look for ammo deals. Deals on 9mm are running $180-200/1000 for steel cased and $220/1000 for brass(delivered).

Go to the Academy on Military and S. Flores. They have consistently stocked spam cans of 7.62x39, 9mm and several others on their shelves for at least six months now. I can almost guarantee you will find as much milsurp-type ammo as you can carry at that store.

Man, I am done with these high prices. I ain't buying any more ammo unless the price is just too good to pass up. It's highway robbery out there right now.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by deemus View Post
    Man, I am done with these high prices. I ain't buying any more ammo unless the price is just too good to pass up. It's highway robbery out there right now.
    You actually expect it to ever get cheaper?!?
    When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
    You actually expect it to ever get cheaper?!?
    Yep. Especially if Obama loses the election. Back when Clinton got elected, AK's were going for $1200-$1600. When the ban lifted and Bush took office, they dropped to $600. Similar thing with ammo. Right now the panic buying is driving up the prices (supply < demand). But at some point, the market will swing again. And if it doesn't, I'm good for a while and then will just reload everything I shoot.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by deemus View Post
    Yep. Especially if Obama loses the election. Back when Clinton got elected, AK's were going for $1200-$1600. When the ban lifted and Bush took office, they dropped to $600. Similar thing with ammo. Right now the panic buying is driving up the prices (supply < demand). But at some point, the market will swing again. And if it doesn't, I'm good for a while and then will just reload everything I shoot.
    This ain't panic buying, 2008 was panic buying. If anything, while prices on AKs, ammo, etc have crept up a bit over the past six months to a year; it hasn't been the same level of hysteria we saw four years ago! At least not yet...:indifferent0004:
    When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast