Texas Gun Forum Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SpaceCowboy/GangstaOfLuv Mexican_Hippie's Avatar

Arizona passes "Intrastate Commerce Act" through its State Senate last week

Arizona state senate passed this last week. Actually has fines and can arrest Federal agents. I'm very interested in seeing this play out.

"The bill provides that all services performed in the state, and all goods grown or made here for consumption within Arizona 'are not subject to the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the several states.' ..this includes gun manufacturing.

"The bill states that any federal agent or employee who attempts to enforce any federal act, rule or regulation over these activities is guilty of a Class 6 felony. While the measure does not seek jail time, it allows fines of up to $2,000. And any state official that tries to enforce a federal law could face a $500 fine."

Arizona SB1178 Moves Forward: Felony Charges for Federal Agents – Tenth Amendment Center Blog
    The best way to secure and extend your rights is to take someone shooting.

Re: Arizona passes "Intrastate Commerce Act" through its State Senate last week

Huge can of worms but good for them.. Here in Texas machine guns and silencers would still be illegal. Wonder what the AZ laws are?
    A "gun free zone" is tyrannies playground.
    I carry a gun to give me options, not a single solution.

Well, with Constitutional Carry I'd think that opens it wide open, but I'm not an expert. This is just very, very interesting. In theory they're on solid ground. In practice there's no telling how this is going to play out. I predict many legal challenges all around.

I like their thinking, but they are gonna get pounded into the ground like a tent spike by the Feds.
    You can only have too much ammo if you are on fire or swimming....

Quote Originally Posted by texascop2 View Post
    I like their thinking, but they are gonna get pounded into the ground like a tent spike by the Feds.
    No doubt. I can only imagine Sheriff Joe trying to arrest an IRS or BATF agent. Not sure that would all end well for anyone.

KAK

I love it. We need this.
    Don't steal, the government hates competition.

Quote Originally Posted by KAK View Post
    I love it. We need this.
    +1 for this also.
    Familys that shoot together have good fields of cover fire.

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty, suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately nothing will preserve it but downright force. whenever you give up that force,
    you are inevitably ruined.

( Patrick Henry )

The present Constitution is the standard in which we are all to cling.
    Under it's Banners, Bona Fide we must combat our political foe's.
    (Alexander Hamilton)

Balls baby...they gots balls...Love it!
    NRA Life Member.
    LSCDL Member
    GOA Member

Banned

Can I get a HELL YEA for Mrs. Brewer?
    Tell you another thing yall might find interesting. About a month ago, a friend of mine in Arizona who is very active with Arizona gun legislation, told me No firearms will be illegal in Arizona if it was manufactured within the state.
    So take that as a little foresite of what to expect with full auto licensing.
    Texas needs this.

Obama could pardon any Fed convicted by Arizona Courts
    You can only have too much ammo if you are on fire or swimming....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast