Texas Gun Forum Ad

NAA Pug with Holster Grips

Just got these for my birthday. I wasn't sure if NAA made them to fit the pug, but it turns out they do. I like.

IMAG0223.jpgIMAG0224.jpgIMAG0222.jpg
    "I'm not afraid of insects taking over the world, and you know why? It would take about a billion ants just to AIM a gun at me, let alone fire it..."

I like it. Looked at the same setup. Hows it shoot?
    "...all men are ... endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights" - Declaration of Independence
    "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" - US Constitution
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." - Patrick Henry

If only they made it in .45...
    Posted By Alamo City about a home invasion:

Question: "What are you doing in my house!?"
    Answer: "Bleeding out."

Ill let you know how it goes when I actually get to the range, but I expect it will shoot fine. It points a lot differently now than with the little rubber grips it came with... but you get a lot more surface area in contact with your hand with these.

That being said, the pocket holsters are probably a more useful option for this gun. The clip gets hemmed up on my pants when I draw it, and then I still have to unfold the grips to get it able to fire.

SanAntone: 6oz + .45 + 1inch of grip = ouch!
    "I'm not afraid of insects taking over the world, and you know why? It would take about a billion ants just to AIM a gun at me, let alone fire it..."

Quote Originally Posted by opiateofmasses View Post

SanAntone: 6oz + .45 + 1inch of grip = ouch!
    I know. I was kidding. I carry an AMT 45 as a BUG. I only fire it once a year or so because it is so small and lacks a serious kick. It weighs 3X what the PUG does.
    Posted By Alamo City about a home invasion:

Question: "What are you doing in my house!?"
    Answer: "Bleeding out."