Ok critics, Let's have your choices for the Top 10 "Pocket Pistols".
Here's my list. Most I've shot. Some i've carried. Don't know anyone with a Kimber yet.
- Kel-Tec PF9 or Ruger LC9 - Tied they are too similar to distinguish.
- Kahr PM9
- Sig P238 or Colt Mustang - Tied they are too similar to distinguish.
- Kel-Tec P-32 - deep pocket carry
- S&W J-frame Lighter the better the 940 as an interesting option.
- Beretta Tomcat - Not everyone can throw a slide back.
- Diamondback DB380 - It's a baby Glock
- Kahr PM4543 .45 ACP - Pushing the edge of what I think Pocket carry should be but hey.
- Kimber Solo 9 x 19mm - new kid on the block.
- S&W Bodyguard .380 ACP - laser on board.
Most can be found on this helpful list: http://www.mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf