Texas Gun Forum Ad

Battleship Texas commemorative 1911 .45 for sale

The Battleship Texas Foundation > News & Events

They have a limited supply of what I am sure are going be a fine addition to your collection.

I know there are a few 1911 fans on here. Help a worthy cause at the same time that you fill your safe....
    The caliber of the man counts more than the caliber of his gun.

I poke Badgers with spoons....

You can see pictures of the guns here, 4th post down. Gun Sale for Battleship Texas
    “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” ~ Albert Einstein

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams

Information for the Battleship Texas commemorative colt 45 cal.

Quote Originally Posted by IXLR8 View Post
    The Battleship Texas Foundation > News & Events

They have a limited supply of what I am sure are going be a fine addition to your collection.

I know there are a few 1911 fans on here. Help a worthy cause at the same time that you fill your safe....

For imformation on the Battleship Texas 45 cal. call Bruce Bramlett, executive director Battleship Texas foundation @ 713-8279620 ,price for the pistol will be $1,699 until May 1st. and goes up to $2,014 , May, 1st through Sept. 1st.

cool.