Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Red Jacket Facts...Sons of Guns

Red Jacket still is in business.

William and Stephanie (Dad & Daughter) Lost their FFL in 2009 when paperwork showed 10 guns missing

On or around May 7, 2010, three employees of Red Jacket, Inc. registered a separate limited liability company known as Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C. 2010 using Vincent Buckles as the one holding the FFL.

This year a suit was filed that alleges at some point in 2010 or 2011, and upon information and belief, Hayden (either alone or with other members of Red Jacket, Inc.) fraudulently transferred all assets, interest and goodwill out of Red Jacket, Inc. and into Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C. telling a previous investor that he should throw the stock certificates away because they were worthless.

Vincent Buckles has since left the company -- and two other licensed people are currently in charge of the business

Dec 22nd Vencent posted the following on his FaceBook account

in october of 2011, Will and Stephanie Hayden were forced to surrender their FFL due to missing firearms. we formed the company Red Jacket Firearms LLC in may of 2010 and received our new FFL on Nov first 2010. The LLC and license is a matter of public record. Joe, Charlie and myself were the only controlling members of the LLC with Will and Stephanie federally prohibited fro having a firearms deal or manufacture license of any kind. I was an owner in RJF until september 15 of this year when I chose to leave because I just wanted to move on. a big eff you to the whole business besides flemming...hes cool

Summary: Business as usual at Red Jacket Firearms, move along this is all in the past.
    'Sons of Guns' Stars -- Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations | TMZ.com
    A "gun free zone" is tyrannies playground.
    I carry a gun to give me options, not a single solution.

TGT Supporter

Re: Red Jacket Facts...Sons of Guns

Yeah it looks like Joe and Charley are the only owners of RJF left. Find it funny that the show still tries to portray Will and Steff in charge. Especially with how badly Will treats Charley who seems to be his boss....
    Kurt Gruber
    Staff Writer
    Tactical Gun Review
    www.tacticalgunreview.com

Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by biglucky View Post
    Yeah it looks like Joe and Charley are the only owners of RJF left. Find it funny that the show still tries to portray Will and Steff in charge. Especially with how badly Will treats Charley who seems to be his boss....
    Holding the FFL isn't the same as being in charge of the whole shop nor investing in it.

I knew when I saw a kiosk full of SOG t-shirts at Academy that their days were numbered.

I think, despite these problems, they'll be around for a long time.

TGT Supporter

Vince is still listed as the registered agent for Red Jacket Firearms LLC in the State of Louisiana's systems (http://www.sos.la.gov/tabid/819/Default.aspx). He did say on his facebook though that he had received his buyout. I wish him luck with his new company.
    Kurt Gruber
    Staff Writer
    Tactical Gun Review
    www.tacticalgunreview.com

Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by matefrio View Post
    Dec 22nd Vencent posted the following on his FaceBook account

in october of 2011, Will and Stephanie Hayden were forced to surrender their FFL due to missing firearms. we formed the company Red Jacket Firearms LLC in may of 2010 and received our new FFL on Nov first 2010. The LLC and license is a matter of public record. Joe, Charlie and myself were the only controlling members of the LLC with Will and Stephanie federally prohibited fro having a firearms deal or manufacture license of any kind. I was an owner in RJF until september 15 of this year when I chose to leave because I just wanted to move on. a big eff you to the whole business besides flemming...hes cool
    Wow - that comment if not verbatim, bears a stricking resemblance to the same subject thread posted early this AM and subsequently deleted. I wonder, how long can this thread last?
    Quote Originally Posted by grumper View Post
    The manchild has no idea what's inside the box he's hell bent on opening.

TGT Supporter

Ouch. Well there goes next seasons episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster69 View Post
    Wow - that comment if not verbatim, bears a stricking resemblance to the same subject thread posted early this AM and subsequently deleted. I wonder, how long can this thread last?
    Comment was made on facebook by Vencent without full context. He got the first date wrong 2009 and not 2011. I can backup, with links, the facts here so if it is deleted so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMex247 View Post
    Ouch. Well there goes next seasons episodes!
    NO, you don't understand.

The trouble started before the show and the show will go on despite current issues if the ratings are maintained or Discovery doen't move on.

Red Jacket is still in business with a current FFL.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast