Page 3789 of 12811 FirstFirst ... 278932893689373937793787378837893790379137993839388942894789 ... LastLast
Results 37,881 to 37,890 of 128107
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun Jeremy View Post
    I'm not all out into the 9/11 conspiracies...but I'm still waiting to hear someone explain why I saw the news reporter talk about how WTC 7 had fallen...while it was still standing in the background behind the reporter. Then, what exactly made it fall 20 mins later and no other buildings from collateral damage? Again-not saying our govt was involved....just saying that's pretty damn fishy.
    Are you suggesting a planned implosion?

"If they come for your guns, give them the ammo first."

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Quote Originally Posted by Orbie View Post
    I just use my full auto Barret with tannerite tipped hollow points dipped in aids.

Re: NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

It seems that way...but I have no clue who or why. I'm sure when I turn 80, things will start coming out. Kinda like now we're getting accounts of area 51 from people who used to work there and can finally talk about certain things.

*Forum Record Holder-Successful necroposter of 5 year old thread.*

It seems that way...but I have no clue who or why. I'm sure when I turn 80, things will start coming out. Kinda like now we're getting accounts of area 51 from people who used to work there and can finally talk about certain things.
    I don't blame you for thinking in this way but I'm going to try to enlighten you all the same.
    One of my classes that I took here at A&M last semester was a construction-based class and the twin towers were a popular topic with the professor. He spent the better of two days discussing it and even showed us a 3D-rendered model of the tower and its structural integrity. When the plane hit, it released all of volume of jet fuel into the tower. When it caught fire, it melted the trusses that held up each floor. When the uppermost floor covered in fuel fell, it pancaked onto the one below it and so on.

The jet fuel burned at 1400*F which is below the melting point of steel BUT the extreme heat weakened the vertical truss connection, causing it to shear.

Sorry to go all text book on you but I'm finally able to use the knowledge I learned in class. Lol

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

I just use my full auto Barret with tannerite tipped hollow points dipped in aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakashh View Post
    Nice. It's cheap too. You didn't want to go with the tactical magpul forend for $30? Lol

this gun... beautiful...

Re: NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sonuvaTXgun View Post
    I don't blame you for thinking in this way but I'm going to try to enlighten you all the same.
    One of my classes that I took here at A&M last semester was a construction-based class and the twin towers were a popular topic with the professor. He spent the better of two days discussing it and even showed us a 3D-rendered model of the tower and its structural integrity. When the plane hit, it released all of volume of jet fuel into the tower. When it caught fire, it melted the trusses that held up each floor. When the uppermost floor covered in fuel fell, it pancaked onto the one below it and so on.

The jet fuel burned at 1400*F which is below the melting point of steel BUT the extreme heat weakened the vertical truss connection, causing it to shear.

Sorry to go all text book on you but I'm finally able to use the knowledge I learned in class. Lol
    That explains towers one and two but still doesn't explain why building 7 went down or why it was reported 20 min before it went down when it didn't even have any major damage. I won't argue logistics behind 1, 2, or the pentagon because I don't understand that stuff enough to be able to argue it. But bldg 7 going down seemed to be against all common sense.

Nice forend, man

*Forum Record Holder-Successful necroposter of 5 year old thread.*

That explains towers one and two but still doesn't explain why building 7 went down or why it was reported 20 min before it went down when it didn't even have any major damage. I won't argue logistics behind 1, 2, or the pentagon because I don't understand that stuff enough to be able to argue it. But bldg 7 going down seemed to be against all common sense.

Nice forend, man
    Building 7 is more tricky. Even if it was an inside job, I'm not sure what anyone was trying to prove by imploding it. Guess we won't find out until the Good Lord himself tells us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakashh View Post
    this gun... beautiful...

A work of art, for sure. Makes me want to buy another 870 just to do this.