Gun Show in Waxahachie?

At home somewhere I have a flyer about some kinda gun show or auction or something in Waxahachie (Ellis County, just south of Dallas). As I recall, it's some time in OCT. I'll try to find the notice and post something here later but I'm curious as to whether anyone else has any information about this.
    ---BluHog
    ---Patriot

---Life Member, NRA
    ---Member, American Legion
    ---Ellis County, TX

Here ya go....best listing I've ever found (if you want a different state you can go back to the original URL and choose whatever state you want):

Texas Gun & Knife Shows

Excellent - thank you! I've saved that URL for future reference. And I finally got a moment here to post the information on that event in Waxahachie.

It's the Ellis County Friends of NRA. Evidently they have a website at www.friendsofnra.org/TX but I've not checked that out yet. At any rate, here's what I got from the postcard:
    • 2nd Annual Dinner and Auction
    • 9 OCT 2008 (Doors open 5:30 PM)
    • Waxahachie Civic Center, 2000 Civic Center Lane
    • Dinner Ticket - $25.00 each
    • Live and Silent Auctions, Drawings & Games
    They also have a package that includes some extras. But it appears to me to be primarily a fund raiser rather than a gun show, per se. I'm a relatively new member of the NRA but I believe the "Friends of the NRA" is a program for fund raising - but I might well be wrong about that.

The Waxahachie Civic Center, BTW, is more or less on the SE corner of the junction of I-35E and US-287.
    ---BluHog
    ---Patriot

---Life Member, NRA
    ---Member, American Legion
    ---Ellis County, TX