Texas Gun Forum Ad
    TGT Supporter

The Totalitarianism of Universal Background Checks

The Totalitarianism of Universal Background Checks | The Beacon

Finally, some sanity, and from a somewhat unexpected source. The ACLU is concerned about the civil liberties implications of the new Harry Reid Senate bill to establish so-called “universal background checks” for firearms purchases. The organization has tended toward silence on gun rights, but at least now it recognizes aspects of the problem with this terrible proposal.

It's actually quite mind boggling that the ACLU is saying something I agree with.

TGT Supporter
    Yeah. It made me step back for a sec and wonder watch the catch is.

The Totalitarianism of Universal Background Checks

I say it's about eff-ing time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this:

When it comes to matters of protecting my family and friends, do not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

I am a sheepdog and I will protect and defend my flock to the very last breath.

NRA Member

Current firearms:

Maverick 88 Security 12ga., Springfield XD 9mm subcompact, XD 9mm Service 4", Sig P238 (wife's gun)

Liberals are wailing long & loud about gun control and it has succeeded in waking up the slumbering members of our fraternity. This is no longer tin foil hat rhetoric. Their intentions have been made very clear......registration, confiscation and limitation of any personally owned firearms. I believe that ALL of our folks get the message, now! When the Liberals were hiding in the background and being soft spoken, there may have been doubt in the minds of many. Liberal gun grabbing frenzy has really stirred up a hornets nest!

Many folks were unsure about the role our NRA had in keeping our gun rights secure. Even our bitter enemies scream about the effectiveness of NRA lobbying! Only a damned fool would continue to doubt what the NRA has done for us!

Soon, NRA will challenge CO and NY gun legislation and we will again see our NRA prevail! That legislation was so sloppy that opportunities for challenge are abundant! It takes balls and legal expertise to make those tyranny and emotionally based laws go away. Our NRA is ready to do that for us.

NRA membership has climbed by nearly a million members at last count and overall, this skirmish has been good to wake us up and get us into fighting mode! Look at this series of events like our Pearl Harbor attack. Someone is going to get the crap kicked out of them!

The final act will be played out in the next elections. Payback is a bitch!

Flash
    Last edited by ROGER4314; 04-11-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    You gotta die of something.....it may as well be something that you like!

Check out my favorite gun shop....https://www.trinitybaytactical.com/

Please feel free to visit the picture album: "Flash......How It Was and How It Is" in my TGT profile!