Texas Gun Forum Ad

Beretta 686 needs barrel selector work

I have a Beretta white Onyx on which the barrel selector is loose. Anybody know of someone in the DFW area that does good Beretta work?

I am sure the Beretta Gallery in Highland Park will take care of it for you.

They are probably the best place for all things Beretta west of the Mississippi.

Beretta Gallery Dallas
    “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” ~ Albert Einstein

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams

Unfortunately the Gallery does not handle repairs. Beretta directs you to one of their service centers. The center that services Texas is located Missouri. I was hoping to find someone local that might be able to take a look. Keep my dollars local, ya know? If I have to ship out of state however, so it goes.

Eats breakfast everyday codygjohnson's Avatar

Beretta 686 needs barrel selector work

Johnny Green (817) 282-5929. Small shop, but he knows his stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    i'm just an idiot asshat jerk off and should turn all my guns in at the next buy back event.