• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. F

Israeli Secret Service Active Shooter Doctrine

New class down in San Antonio, TX Oct. 31-Nov. 1. http://www.LSWAT.com or http://www.israelitactical.com Here's a video comparing and explaining the israeli technique covered in the class:
    2. F

The El Force Multiplier Drill...Slower & Weaker

This is a drill that I've grown fond of as of late. Let's see your progress people!
    3. StevenC.

Shot Calling

SHOT-CALLING is SELF-CALLING Calling your shot is easy: You sight the gun, you press the trigger, and the very last thing you saw (coupled with a little introspection on what you felt) tells you where that shot went. You know the shot went left because you saw the sights drift left at...
    4. J

Brackettville TX

We have a great range at Ft. Clark Springs, also have a monthly IDPA shoot. There are also a number of ranges in both Del Rio 40 miles west of us and in Uvalde TX also 40 miles away but to the East.
    5. C

14 year old shoots it out with 43 year old victim

It seems these wannabe thugs are getting younger, or I am just getting older. A man had accused a 14 year old of burglary, and he did have a record of it. So the kid walks up to him at his home and starts shooting, can you guess what happens? JYD Points Of View - TheJunkYardNews: 14 Year Old...
    6. CoyoteRun

Carbine & Pistol: Vehicle Operations Class

Jul 26 at 9:00am to Jul 27 at 5:00pm Austin Gun Club2901 County Road 206, Lampasas, Texas 76550 Super last minute and I apologize but just got my membership approved. :) Syllabus: The morning sessions will be heavy shooting sessions with a focus on marksmanship, tactics in pairs or...
    7. G

Defenders of Freedom Shoot to support our troops!

Hey everyone, My name is Austin and I have an online Gun and tactical gear site. We are helping sponsor a 3 gun competition for wounded vets and I thought I would share it. God Bless America! God Bless our troops! 3 Gun Shoot - Defenders of Freedom
    8. H

" this is my rifle" video scorching

Sun God Seven's new video " This is My Rifle" has lots of fun gun action and sends a good message. Check it out when you can SUN GOD SEVEN - This Is My Rifle (Official Music Video) - YouTube Enjoy
    9. foureyesstudios

I shot a guy. Do I post it HERE???

Here is the story as it appeared in the local paper. btw: I am NOT the older guy in the pics. The case was still pending trial, and I requested no photos of me at that time. More details to follow soon. Man who opened fire to defend himself stands with many on gun control - Beaumont...
    10. M

Hi everyone. New to this site.

I am a proud mama and grandma to a bunch of youngens. I love to shoot, break down and clean my weapons. I am an avid bike rider and a member of the Patriot Guard Riders of the United States SW Ohio chapter. I am an a US Army Veteran. I am part owner of a custom motorcycle shop. We build, repair...
    Top Bottom