• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Donnie Bell

Hey Guys!! and Gals..

Hi there, My name is Donnie Bell. Thanks for letting me post on here. I am an avid gun lover, although I don't get to shoot much, and I can't say I know an incredible amount of info on weapons; however, I LOVE them. I own a P250 SIG 9 MM, a GEN 4 Glock .40 Cal, Ruger 50 year anniversary .22...
    2. B

Stolen Carl Walthers PPK/S 9MM Kurz San Angelo, Tx

Hi I'm new here and wanted to say hi to all my fellow Texans and gun enthusiasts. I recently had my fathers pistol stolen in San Angelo, Tx at the Clarion Hotel room 303 on August 13, 2016 It was a Carl Walther's PPK/S 9MM Kurz/380ACP with a Deep Blued Finish I'm heart broken and feel totally...
    3. CalibersUSA

Memorial Day Weekend Sale - Starts Early!

TEXAS Gun Talk - CalibersUSA.com is having a Memorial Day Weekend Sale.....but it's starting early. There will be several Hundreds of Firearms and Accessories on Sale at unbelievable prices. Get yours before they are gone. Here is the direct link to the sale page at CalibersUSA.com. Thank...
    4. E

INVITE: Fort Fletch Grand Opening, Oct. 26 2-6pm BBQ & Specials on Ar-15s

Fort Fletch is opening this weekend in Lakeway -- it's a new sporting arms & accessories store -- if you're around this Saturday, stop by from 2-6pm we'll have BBQ, store specials & a raffle. Feel free to share with others. Details below! JOIN US FOR THE GRAND OPENING Lake Travis’s Newest...
    Top Bottom