• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL ON SALE NOW! $399.99 - Panzer Arms AR-12 12ga 20" @ Every Day Gun Guy!!!

CLICK HERE OR THE PIC BELOW TO PURCHASE YOUR PANZER ARMS AR-12 TODAY SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS AND GET A 10% OFF COUPON CODE FOR ENTIRE ORDER!!! REMEMBER... WE ALSO SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL DEALER www.everydaygunguy.com POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE OFFER... PLUS MANY MORE @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY!!! Anderson...
    2. E

E-Arms - December 2017 Hot Deals!

Free, fast shipping on all orders over $25. Ask about our Law Enforcement and Military Discount! Aero Precision AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Gen 2 - Anodized Black The Aero AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions...
    3. Steve48

Civilian gun owner stops mass shooting in NC night club

For some reason the MSM didn't make this huge. I wonder why.
    4. darrenlobo

Gun Rights Versus Anecdotes

Gun Rights Versus Anecdotes Which side wins depends on whether one can reason or simply react emotionally. For a while back in the Winter, a retired philosophy professor (who wants to remain anonymous) and I exchanged a few emails and, from him, snail mail, discussing gun rights. After not...
    5. C

Jewelry Store Thief Kills Himself & Saves Tax Payers Money

So a bad guy with a gun, saw a cop coming and decided to save us all tax money and shoot himself i guess. Maybe this will be a new trend, one can only hope lol I am surprised though that a jewelry store would not protect themselves, I think the guy was 1 lucky individual. tinyurl.com/savestaxmoney
    6. C

COVERT DEMOCRACY- Hello from Houston, TX

Hello from Houston, TX - COVERT DEMOCRACY
    7. T

Gun Show at the Live Oak Civic Center!

Hey! The Ammo Club is attending the gun show at the Live Oak Civic Center in San Antonio this weekend on the 15 and 16! We are a manufacturer of various calibers. If you are having a hard time locating your ammo or are tired of over paying- come see us for your solution!! We will be there! See...
    8. Fortitude88

Laser Gun Bible Stories

I purchased (err.. pre-ordered) my first firearm the other day, a Kimber Ultra CDP II, and the store owner asked me if I wanted a laser on it. At first I thought he was joking, but then he started praising them like stories from the Bible - that, at night, accuracy without it (a laser) was...
    9. R

Planning a new range

We are working on a business plan to build a new facility in the DFW or surrounding area. We have posted a short survey on the internet to gather data for the business plan and selecting the proper location. The more people that fill out the survey the easier it will be to gather investors for...
    Top Bottom