• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL SHADOW SYSTEMS XR920 COMBAT AND ELITE PISTOLS WITH BRONZE SPIRAL FLUTED AND THREADED BARREL AT EVERY DAY GUN GUY!

SHADOW SYSTEMS XR920 COMBAT & ELITE OPTIC THREADED 9MM 5.5'' 17-RD CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR SHADOW SYSTEMS PISTOL TODAY REMEMBER...WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL DEALER FOR PICKUP www.everydaygunguy.com POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE OFFER... PLUS MANY MORE @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY!!! Anderson FN Lancer...
    2. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL ON SALE NOW! S&W MP2 SHIELD EZ 9MM - EASY TO RACK & EASY TO LOAD MAGS

LOOKING FOR A SUBCOMPACT WITH AN EASY TO RACK SLIDE AND A CRISP, LIGHT TRIGGER? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE S&W MP2 SHIELD EZ 9MM @EVERY DAY GUN GUY REMEMBER... WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL FFL!!! www.everydaygunguy.com POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE OFFER... PLUS MANY MORE @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY...
    3. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL HUGE PRICE DROP! Springfield Hellcat models at Every Day Gun Guy!

Come take advantage of the new low prices of the Springfield Hellcat models at Every Day Gun Guy! They are in stock and ready to ship NOW!! REMEMBER... WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL FFL!!! CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HELLCAT MODELS AT EVERY DAY GUN GUY!! EVERYDAYGUNGUY.COM POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE...
    4. P

SOLD S&W M&P Shield 9mm $375 [San Antonio]

∆Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield, Performance Center •9mm, semiautomatic •Ported barrel and slide, from factory •Lighter trigger pull from S&W Performance Center •Night sights, factory •Two factory magazines included •Like new condition, less than 100 rounds fired •Great for concealed carry **Will...
    5. P

SOLD Glock 21 gen 3 45acp $450 [San Antonio]

Glock 21 gen 3 •45acp •Excellent condition •bright night sights •3 mags •Glock plastic case •No shipping. No tax. No fees. ✓Text me at 830-549-095zero $440
    6. Steve48

Utah lawmaker opens constitutional carry bill

7. Steve48

Idaho becomes 9th state to adopt constitutional carry

Video report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFffTdU8FoE :)
    8. E

Infowars Flash Open Carry CounterProtest at UT Texas against "MomsDemandAction"

It's a flash one, so not much time, basically if you even see this thread by the time it's over. While it's open carry, doesn't mean it's only for those, a few people with a long pole and a few big gadsen/come and take it flags would be great. It's tomorrow 1. October 2015 on 12 AM at...
    9. franzas

Handgun Open Carry- Where Do You Stand

Hey y'all, I know this has been up for a vote a few times now and failed. I was just curious to see where y'all stand on the issue. 5 choices, from most permissive to most restrictive. option 4 = HB 700; CHL and level 2 holster
    10. D

Convicted of a DWI over a year ago, can I keep a loaded shotgun in my truck? HELP!

I am 20 years old and I was convicted of a DWI (first time) Class B Misdemeanor 13 months ago. I keep a loaded Mossberg 500 in the back seat of my truck (not visible). I have looked EVERYWHERE online to find out what the rules are for DWI Convicts (Class B Misdemeanor) and possessing loaded...
    11. T

Open Carry of Long Guns

What do you all think about the open carry of long guns? If many of us across Texas/US began to carry rifles & shotguns openly, it may bring some attention to the 2A fight while getting those who are neutral or against 2A rights to see normal everyday people who support gun rights. I would...
    12. transplanttexan

Looking for KelTec PF9 - Austin Area

Like the title says, I am looking for a PF9 in the Austin area. Preferably all black but will consider all color options. If you have extra mags and such, great but not a requirement. Cash, face to face deal somewhere between CP, Georgetown & San Marcos. PM for phone number and/or email if...
    Top Bottom