• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL SHADOW SYSTEMS XR920 COMBAT AND ELITE PISTOLS WITH BRONZE SPIRAL FLUTED AND THREADED BARREL AT EVERY DAY GUN GUY!

SHADOW SYSTEMS XR920 COMBAT & ELITE OPTIC THREADED 9MM 5.5'' 17-RD CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR SHADOW SYSTEMS PISTOL TODAY REMEMBER...WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL DEALER FOR PICKUP www.everydaygunguy.com POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE OFFER... PLUS MANY MORE @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY!!! Anderson FN Lancer...
    2. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL ON SALE NOW! S&W MP2 SHIELD EZ 9MM - EASY TO RACK & EASY TO LOAD MAGS

LOOKING FOR A SUBCOMPACT WITH AN EASY TO RACK SLIDE AND A CRISP, LIGHT TRIGGER? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE S&W MP2 SHIELD EZ 9MM @EVERY DAY GUN GUY REMEMBER... WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL FFL!!! www.everydaygunguy.com POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE OFFER... PLUS MANY MORE @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY...
    3. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL HUGE PRICE DROP! Springfield Hellcat models at Every Day Gun Guy!

Come take advantage of the new low prices of the Springfield Hellcat models at Every Day Gun Guy! They are in stock and ready to ship NOW!! REMEMBER... WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL FFL!!! CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HELLCAT MODELS AT EVERY DAY GUN GUY!! EVERYDAYGUNGUY.COM POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE...
    4. SmokeyWhisper

CHL Traffic Stop

Recently, I was involved with a traffic stop. The officer took my license and ran it and came back asking if I was a CHL carrier and if I had any weapons. Of course I told him yes and that there was a loaded pistol in the cinsole. He advised that I should have told him initially that I was armed...
    5. foureyesstudios

I shot a guy. Do I post it HERE???

Here is the story as it appeared in the local paper. btw: I am NOT the older guy in the pics. The case was still pending trial, and I requested no photos of me at that time. More details to follow soon. Man who opened fire to defend himself stands with many on gun control - Beaumont...
    6. B

shtf holsters

I recently bought a Stoeger Cougar 9mm. I know the Cougar is probably not the best choice for concealed carry but it's what I have. I was pretty set on getting getting a Crossbreed supertuck but found the SHTF Gear ACE-1 on Amazon. I have some Amazon gift cards so I was thinking about...
    Top Bottom