Texas Gun Forum Ad
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BB gun

Banned

BB gun

Someone asked me a question I was a little unsure of:

I can carry a bb Gun any way I want right? Concealed or open, holstered or not.

I do believe a bb gun is not classified as a firearm however I believe it would just piss off the cops but thats it. SInce its not a firearm there cant be a charge related to a weapon, correct? Its not a deadly weapon! The person that asked was referring to basically only carrying it, NOT GOING AROUND SHOOTING IN THE CITY. That would prpobably be a different offense imo.

Re: BB gun

Why someone would want to carry a BB gun is beyond me.

I don't think there are any law against the carry of compressed air\spring or black-powder guns.
    A "gun free zone" is tyrannies playground.
    I carry a gun to give me options, not a single solution.

Mosted Hated Member

There is no state law against it, but why would you carry one around? Sounds silly and a good way to find yourself stating down the business end of a LEOs REAL gun.
    "Remember those who died, remember those who killed them."- Max Joseph

"Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"-Bill Jordan

To the OP, BB guns can be very deadly.

Outside of that, legal or not it's asking for trouble. I recall an incident involving a BB gun in a school which resulted in a dead kid...of course that was an extreme situation.

I wouldn't reccomend walking around with a BB gun strapped to your hip, I'm sure they could find something to charge you for. Even if it didn't stick it would be alot of head aches.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Samual Adams

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND MY STATE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EITHER YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO GTFO

I had contacted a kid carrying a BBQ gun. I initially contacted him because he was tagging.....while searching him, he had a BBQ gun tucked in the front of his pants, wannabe gangster style....he made a bad choice in flinching when i felt the pistol.

Why would you want to carry a BBQ gun when, according to your other thread, you have a Chl or just got it? I don't see a benefit to carrying it as a grown man unless you just want to PISS off whatever you hit.....or plan on popping birds for dinner, lol.
    "What's 2 plus 2?.........Gonorrhea" -Quoted by weird girl

sounds like a great way to suicide by cop

Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyMonkey View Post
    I had contacted a kid carrying a BBQ gun. I initially contacted him because he was tagging.....while searching him, he had a BBQ gun tucked in the front of his pants, wannabe gangster style....he made a bad choice in flinching when i felt the pistol.

Why would you want to carry a BBQ gun when, according to your other thread, you have a Chl or just got it? I don't see a benefit to carrying it as a grown man unless you just want to PISS off whatever you hit.....or plan on popping birds for dinner, lol.
    Ok, I could see this happening maybe once, but 3 times, lmao!!
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX9RCAM View Post
    Ok, I could see this happening maybe once, but 3 times, lmao!!
    i swear ive seen him do it before. i figured its either autocorrect or hes hungry for some bbq.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawico View Post
    He doesn't know how to use the extra features available, like sig lines and avatars.

Lol....auto correct changed BB to BBQ, that's awesome...I wasn't even paying attention. Damn, no wonder I'm always hungry, the phone makes me eat, Hahahahaha
    "What's 2 plus 2?.........Gonorrhea" -Quoted by weird girl

Banned

BB gun was carried prior to CHl as some other sort of protection if mace didnt deter the animal. Once your attacted you will bring whatever you can fit on your person incase it happens again. I will remember that day for the rest of my life and hope it never happens again.

YOUNGGUN: How can a BB gun be a deadly weapon besides scaring someone and them having a heartattack

BTW: I no longer carry it, I carry the keltec and would try to subdoe the dog like it did prior before shooting it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast