• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I just bought an air fryer oven from Amazon and am looking for some simple recipes for everything from appetizers to meet and seafood dishes. The net is full of recipes but most are stuff I would not touch since I am a simple guy who likes uncomplicated dishes.

Post your favorites!

Amazon product ASIN B07Z9HNY75
    Lynx Defense

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I just bought an air fryer oven from Amazon and am looking for some simple recipes for everything from appetizers to meet and seafood dishes. The net is full of recipes but most are stuff I would not touch since I am a simple guy who likes uncomplicated dishes.

Post your favorites!

Amazon product ASIN B07Z9HNY75
    Mine came with recipes and cookbook.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Hot pockets are really good in air fryer, 350° for 12 minutes. Egg rolls good too, french fries excellent. Try frying frozen ravioli using tomato sauce to dip in. I don't cook I use frozen ready. Frozen pizza good also.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Post your favorites!
    Check the cooking instructions on items in the frozen food section at the stores. I'm continually finding new items to prepare in my air fryer.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I just made chicken rice cream of shroom soup in mine.
    Wrapped the chix in foil cooked 15min
    Stir in a bowl the soup & rice put cooked chicken in rice soup combo. Cover the bowl with foil cook till rice is done. On 375
    BBQ chick breast: cook chick in a covered bowl 15 min dump on BBQ sauce cook another 10. Same temp
    Made spaghetti bake but should've boiled the noodles a few min b4 adding in.
    Did some corn on cob yesterday turned out fantastic. Put the corn straight on the rack for a while then wrapped it in foil with some butter. Another 10 min. And it was gtg

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I have pretty much stopped using everything except the air fryer. Baked potatoes, baked, sweet potatoes, air fryer chicken breast, air fryer chicken wings - I’ve even grilled a few steaks in the air fryer and they come out great.

Anything heated up in the air fryer is better than in the microwave!

Gortons breaded fish filets and tater tots (at the same time) cooked at 400 for 20 or so minutes (flipped halfway) are a throwdown dinner for days I’m working late.

lbbf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    Lake Jackson
    I HATE the air fryer! It sucks to clean and you can't fit enough food in it for more than one.
    Having said that our is currently going for chicken wings. 370 for 13 minutes, flip then 400 for 8 minutes. Toss in HEB raspberry, chipotle sauce. Best damn wings ever.

Top Bottom