Patriot Mobile

America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I don't worry about it (attack) one iota. At my age(75) have been very up close and personal so many years ago, I still can't believe it, I made it home. In our Texas, me and wife practice personal defense at home, the local gun range and when out and about. For you Texans, that defense is really all we have, it's you, baby.....
    <>

Any one of us, no matter how well prepared, is but a target.

But, if unified & coordinated, we’d become a major force.

Our only serious strength lies in citizen unity!

We must support our Sheriffs and look to them for authority, organization, & communications/information.

Who is the Militia ? The MiIitia is the People, armed !

<>

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Our MSM is one of our problems when it comes to a head what can we believe in the news.
    Comply.jpg

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    America's enemies are not necessarily from outside of the USA. We have been over run by evil satanic forces within our own govt. To not understand this fact is very sad, but to get understanding because of it would be the only hope to survive. All one has to do is look at every President that has sat in the oval office in the past 75 years and we should see the grim reality. it sums up quickly, and the pattern is much the same. Skull N Bones, Freemasons, Luciferian, Trilateral, CFR, Pedophiles. They all bowed down to Rome in one way or another. So am I worried about CIA/Alqeada, or some group of people that despise the nation of Israel?

THIS is true!

Throw in the words CON MAN/WOMAN and GRIFTER/GRIFTERS meaning the former and present people in power (ALL ranks from the President on down.) AND their GRIFTER children, friends and people that THEY DID APPOINT and the people that they did not even GET RID OF when they got into power and took the OATH that they NEVER DID UPHOLD when it came to the CONSTITUTION of the United States.

FOLLOW the money and connect the dots. From a to z! ALWAYS ask yourself who benefits from x, y or z?!

THROW in all of those domestic enemies and not just the foreign enemies who MILKED their jobs before, during and right out of office and who their DADDY the PRESIDENT or Father in Law (Or Daddies!) never said that HE WOULD APPOINT FOR SOME HIGH POSTITION JOBS in his administration that they had NO BACKGROUND or education in yet they 'whispered' in his ear and controlled many or MOST of his decisions.

And, lo and behold, the crooks and children add up to more than just IN Biden's family, extended and so forth, but to old Trump himself as you can plainly see what happened with Jarvanka and with the ENTIRE DESTRUCTION and brainwashing of tons of so called CON-servatives and twisted - cult followers.

The R party does not exist to ME and many other people seeing what happened to IT and it is the same BS with the D party.

It became not only something very TWISTED and bat s crazy AND it brought along the Q and Q Anon Freaks along with some 'religious' POLITICAL people who basically are following apostate teachings in more ways than ONE!

They are a bunch of sick people. Sick!

Plus throw in the SICK people and thieves/liars in the D party!

Just because some man, woman or political ZEALOTS aka R/D or L and R people REPEAT THE SAME LIE OR LIES over and over again and MAKE FALSE PROMISES aka LIES that may SOUND VERY GOOD to some people who don't check THEM and it ALL OUT has caused this sovereign nation to DECLINE.

ALL talk and NO action aka ALL HAT and NO CATTLE!

THIS bs and decline in ALL areas of society is going on ALL ACROSS this nation in every single state.

You have mobsters and criminals in both parties running some cities, counties and states!

The Rs and Ds in some counties AND states make the MOB and old fashioned MAFIA in THE GODFATHER movie look like altar boys.

You have some conservatives voting and passing bills and money to be spent for x, y and z and the LYING SACK OF DUNG so called R Governor wants to VETO what they wanted and WHERE THE MONEY was supposed to GO TO.

Plus a lot more of cover ups and NO accountability.

Many Rs and Ds are wondering what is going on and not just NORMAL and SANE OLD FASHIONED fiscal conservatives like me!

And there is much more when it comes to the out of state (And some in state.) people running or already IN OFFICE who SAY ONE THING but they lie, lie and lie some more.

Plus THESE crooks think that they are above the LAW especially the ones with LOTS OF MONEY and big corporations backing them due to their TAX CUTS while the working and retired middle class and lower income taxpayers get SCREWED BIG TIME! Without even a KISS.

Old Lady Cate

Top Bottom