• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swedonia

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 8, 2023
    Sweetwater, TX
    This is a nice, accurate AR in .450 Bushmaster that I put together as a hog rifle. The upper is a right-side charging Bear Creek with 18-inch barrel. The lower half is all good stuff: Aero Precision Texas edition receiver, MagPul ACS stock, sweet LaRue Tactical MBT-2S trigger, Ergo grip. The scope is the OpMod edition of the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6X 30 mm with their AR-BDC 3 MOA reticle. I have only shot it with handloads, and this is what it gives me at 50 yards with 36 gains of Lil Gun and the Hornady 250-grain FTX. Asking $850 with partial (14) box of Hornady factory ammo. If you want dies, brass and bullets, ask. Not looking for trades, thanks.

DK Firearms

Last edited:

Swedonia

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 8, 2023
    Sweetwater, TX
    I had a PM about recoil. I would say this Bushmaster kicks about the same as a .308, but the punch is spread out by the AR action. You probably wouldn't want to do a bunch of mag dumps with it, but shooting a half-dozen five-shot groups from the bench is simply not an issue.
    Willing to ship, but without the ammo as ammo is such a pain.

Swedonia

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 8, 2023
    Sweetwater, TX
    I will throw in a new Kaw Valley linear compensator of the proper size and thread pitch. These divert blast and noise straight forward and make for a pleasanter shooting experience.

Top Bottom