• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Why did he resist?
    Don't know the details, obviously, but perhaps because someone busted his door down early in the morning (if this was the case)?

Would not be the first time a no-knock warrant went awry or that the ATF overreacted.

"A public records search of Bryan Malinowski showed no arrests or other run-ins with police."
    "He said Bryan Malinowski collected guns and other weapons, as well as coins"

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No-knock federal warrant on a tip by an anoymous tip about an armed Trump supporter???
    Seriously, I have no clue. But curious. With no other involvement or history with LE, unless they suspect him of facilitating smuggling thru the airport, why are they serving a search warrant so freakin early in the morning?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    My son got in touch with me to tell me he had been trying to figure out why Mr. Malinowski seemed so familiar to him; then he remembered he bought some ammo from him at a gun show and is pretty certain I sold him a firearm to him at a gun show, probably in Conway, AR. I don't recall a thing about making a sale to him; all I can say is he looks vaguely familiar so maybe I did or maybe I just saw him at some shows. I hope I did not, I hate to imagine what could possibly happen ( as in go wrong) if ATF decided to serve a no knock warrant on me at my place. Then again, all they'd have to do is call me to set up a meeting, no warrant required as I have nothing to hide. Yet, I know for a fact no knock warrants are often obtained because of some in law enforcement who are wannabe Wyatt Earps and dread the result should they ever serve one on me because the case agent or another on the raid is that Wyatt Earp type.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Why did he resist?
    Who knows if he resisted for all we know,the ATF agent who was reportedly shot, could have been shot by another agent. Of course, it seems to make sense he resisted and seems like a good assumption - otherwise why would a law abiding federal agent who was psychologically fit for the job shoot him!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    "Fire Dept took a metal cutting saw in"

I bet he had a gun used to kill one of the Clintoned people.

They cut open his safe and took the gun for evidence but then its gonna get lost before it can be used.

Top Bottom