DK Firearms

Brought to you by HARP Houston Area Retarded Persons.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That’s right. Old Helmet Head just threw here hairpiece in the ring. The poor folks in Houston are gonna have a high time with that savage running the joint. I thought it was a free for all down there now - just wait until these morons elect the Queen of Morons. No way can Sly-T withstand the Soros funding that will pour in. One more reason to not just run- but run like hell from Houston.
    i got out and away back in the early 1990's
    Venture Surplus ad

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    That’s what I can’t figure. Why?
    She has been totally ineffective as a member of Congress for decades. Why the change?

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I can feel that one with you. When a city loses an icon that important, it carves a hole out of the heart.

I was at last sci-fi con they hosted and it closed shortly after. I was crestfallen.

Two side notes:
    • That con was the last time the entire original cast of Star Trek was in the same place at the same time at a convention. You could bring a book or whatever, pay $50, and walk down the line getting all their autographs on the same item.
    • The second day of the con it all fell apart and the Shamrock threw everybody out because the promoter of the con had pocketed all the money and disappeared without paying the hotel or, it turned out, anyone. Most people could get home on their own but some couldn't. There were 14-year-olds who had made the trip as an unaccompanied minor from both coasts and they now had no place to sleep for the night. One of the minor actors from a single episode of Star Trek, a lovely young woman who was barely making it as an actress, literally couldn't fly home because she wasn't paid; the security guards at the Shamrock took up a collection for her and got her a flight home. After it started so well, that con became a serious bad memory for me.
    Do you remember the name of the promoter?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    There is disabled.

Then there is retarded.

Remember she is the one who said. With a straight face, no one wants to take your guns but we need registration so we can help yall keep track of them.

Riiiight.

She's retarded.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    I figure it's home for her, she's got grandkids. She's 73 and figures Trump may be back and she'd just rather be a big fish in a little pond. Whitmire may not have the national recognition but not sure he's much better. Wait a minute....he's gotta be. I don't think I can take eight years of SJL.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Since this thread got resurrected, I may as well answer a question that I overlooked so long ago.
    Do you remember the name of the promoter?
    No. But I do remember that he popped up again a few months later, opening a new comic book shop. No one could figure out where he got the money. :(

Top Bottom