• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    "Tyrannical government"? Ma'am, we already have one. Most/all Germans probably felt the Nazis were doing a pretty good job, right up to 1939, then they started lining up the boxcars. Good for her for making the association between authoritarianism and the lack of a 2nd amendment. Sadly, as mentioned above, this had absolutely ZERO effect on this douchebag.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hogg is just another punkass kid who is using guns and his liberal beliefs to gain attention and hopefully make some money. I'm sure he gets paid to appear at events such as this one.
    Just like Gretta Thorn in our asses who is another punk POS.
    I thought that I read Gretta was worth some bucks. Not bad for an idiot fetal alcohol syndrome kid. I have the feeling she has found her career and if we are lucky enough to watch her slip into alcoholism.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Hogg is just another punkass kid who is using guns and his liberal beliefs to gain attention and hopefully make some money. I'm sure he gets paid to appear at events such as this one.
    Our version of Greta Thunberg.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    I thought that I read Gretta was worth some bucks. Not bad for an idiot fetal alcohol syndrome kid. I have the feeling she has found her career and if we are lucky enough to watch her slip into alcoholism.
    LOLz, is that why she looks like a thumb?

Joe

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    LOLz, is that why she looks like a thumb?

Joe
    1712937749822.png

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW

David Hogg is a scam artist, using the anti gun control ideology as a vehicle for grabbing money. He created a PAC called "Leaders We Deserve", bringing in millions of dollars in donations. Yet he has spent very little on actual legislation, leftist political campaigns, and battling the 2A, instead using the money to pay himself, his travel and living expenses, lawyers, etc. Very similar to race hustlers Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, he uses a wedge issue to enrich himself using a bullshit organization.

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/04/...gations-over-spending-practices-and-policies/

Top Bottom