• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pfflyer55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2022
    Texas
    I have a p320 m17 and want a new FCU and want a ambi thumb safety installed. any info would be of help. I love the trigger on the FCU however the stock trigger is not adjustable and is about 7#'s of pull and it's causing a downward point of aim. What to do?

rsrocket1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2020
    DFW
    I have a p320 m17 and want a new FCU and want a ambi thumb safety installed. any info would be of help. I love the trigger on the FCU however the stock trigger is not adjustable and is about 7#'s of pull and it's causing a downward point of aim. What to do?

After getting a Cal Exchange kit in 40 S&W for my M17 in 9, I bought a Custom Gun Works FCU to make the 40 a complete gun. The CGW trigger was much heavier than the stock FCU. I would say it was about 7# also. The M17 trigger was a little over 3lbs 2oz. I bought an Apex forward set trigger kit and it brought the trigger pull down to 4lbs 2oz. Both guns are now very good and accurate shooters.

Videos online to show you how to swap parts and it's a pretty simple job.

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Suggest looking at the Grayguns trigger. There is a competition version that retains the 90-degree (vertical) wall and a light break. Sear and springs get replaced in the FCU as part of the kit. If this is for a duty weapon, the competition trigger is not appropriate. It makes a world of difference on P320 range or competition guns though.

pfflyer55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2022
    Texas
    Got the FCU back from Sig and built this beauty. Custom Works FCU W/Flat skeletonized trigger, slide assy from P320 M17 and a Brouwer Solutions M1811 grip mod. Shooting it tomorrow AM. Great feel and the magwell is very easy to load and the grip angle is perfect. The M17 grip is just too fat and cumbersome. There is a definite distinction in the reset and sound of the trigger pull and release, the M1811 sounds crisp and tactical.

Attachments

• IMG_3230.jpeg
      IMG_3230.jpeg
      406.9 KB · Views: 34
    • IMG_3229.jpeg
      IMG_3229.jpeg
      400.1 KB · Views: 34

pfflyer55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2022
    Texas
    Got the FCU back from Sig and built this beauty. Custom Works FCU W/Flat skeletonized trigger, slide assy from P320 M17 and a Brouwer Solutions M1811 grip mod. Shooting it tomorrow AM. Great feel and the magwell is very easy to load and the grip angle is perfect. The M17 grip is just too fat and cumbersome. There is a definite distinction in the reset and sound of the trigger pull and release, the M1811 sounds crisp and tactical.
    Still want an Armory Craft dual adjustable flat or slightly curved trigger.
    Pics of my build W/optics. Shoots amazingly well. She’s Right Mate!

Attachments

• IMG_3243.jpeg
      IMG_3243.jpeg
      246.2 KB · Views: 29
    • IMG_3244.jpeg
      IMG_3244.jpeg
      278.7 KB · Views: 32
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom