• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I believe jacks crack has no carry signs. But it's cool for the employees to hide em in their shorts. Regardless of signs you know employees at the jacks crack can't have a gun at work
    This should get really good!

I was once addicted to jack crack fried tacos. Just something about them nobody can figure out!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I believe jacks crack has no carry signs. But it's cool for the employees to hide em in their shorts. Regardless of signs you know employees at the jacks crack can't have a gun at work

I was once addicted to jack crack fried tacos. Just something about them nobody can figure out!
    My wife loved them too. JITB food always made me sick.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I was in high school freshman year when the first Jack in the box opened. We had to walk about a mile from school to catch a city bus downtown. The way it was set ups you grabbed a tray and walk the line grabbing pre wrapped food then get you drink & pay. There was a table that sat right at the end of the thing you slid your tray down. You could get in line & slide food to be caught by your friends sitting at the table. We would slide all kinds of stuff down the buy a fry & a drink because they didn't slide at all.

After doing that a few time & getting projectile diarrhea every time I stopped doing it. Beside the bus fare bought my cigarettes back then, so I started walking home. That when & were I learned to hop at train. The train always slowed down to cross a trestle bridge across the river, then it sped up once across. It save me a mile or two walk.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Years ago I knew this street hustler named Kenny. One night he stopped at a JITB and it was taking too long for his food. He leaned up into the window to try to get their attention and saw 2 guys with shotguns robbing the place. He drove off and called 911. The robbers got caught and I suggested that he tell the manager at the store that he was the one who called and maybe they'd give him a free meal. He said, "Are you crazy? I know how it works in Harris County. Both of them are out on bond by now and if they think I'm a witness, I'll end up in the morgue. That ain't worth a f****** sandwich."

Going for late night fast food is a risky thing.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Yeah those Tacos are good they used give you 2 for a dollar.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Years ago I knew this street hustler named Kenny. One night he stopped at a JITB and it was taking too long for his food. He leaned up into the window to try to get their attention and saw 2 guys with shotguns robbing the place. He drove off and called 911. The robbers got caught and I suggested that he tell the manager at the store that he was the one who called and maybe they'd give him a free meal. He said, "Are you crazy? I know how it works in Harris County. Both of them are out on bond by now and if they think I'm a witness, I'll end up in the morgue. That ain't worth a f****** sandwich."

Going for late night fast food is a risky thing.
    I love being the witness. Several years ago In Summerwood McDonalds this thug was beating on some girl and I intervened and back handed and he got arrested. His family during court tried to tell me snitches belong in ditches and I replied talk is cheap bring it on, I already kicked one of your sons asses. The deputies wanted me to press charges and I said hell no let them come and try. I grew up and worked in the worst ghettos in California and no way in hell these punks scare me.

Top Bottom