• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Split second decisions. He had some training, it appears.

I'd want to leave after that, as well. Don't know how many of bad guys buds are around corner.

He is supposed to : call 911, ask for 2 amberlamps- one for decadent and one to take our good Samaritan to hospital for eval- beats ride in squad car downtown.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    In Texas it's justifiable to use deadly force to protect property at night. The lame journalism never tells you the time of day but it's clearly nighttime.

There's no law that says he has to stay on the scene or even report it. It's the cops job to figure out what happened. You are not required to do their job for them. If you just shot somebody the cops aren't your friends. Maybe he was black and didn't want to be an armed black man on site when the cops showed up. Who knows. I'd leave, lawyer up, and turn myself in.

Kind of the same thing that happened with the Taqueria shooter. He was no-billed.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Maybe he was black and didn't want to be an armed black man on site when the cops showed up. Who knows. I'd leave, lawyer up, and turn myself in.
    I had a buddy (African American) who had just left the airport after renting a car in Seattle. His kid was in the back seat and was bending over and playing around with something he found under the drivers seat. It was a Glock 17 with a 33 round mag. He returned to the rental desk and they refused to take the gun. He called the police and told them to come get it. At first he thought it was strange that 911 seemed shocked that he would ask to turn in a gun to the po. When multiple units arrived and drew down on him, he understood. I told him he should have bought a plastic pistol case and a lock and returned home with it in his checked baggage.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Last edited:

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    I had a buddy (African American) who had just left the airport after renting a car in Seattle. His kid was in the back seat and was bending over and playing around with something he found under the drivers seat. It was a Glock 17 with a 33 round mag. He returned to the rental desk and they refused to take the gun. He called the police and told them to come get it. At first he thought it was strange that 911 seemed shocked that he would ask to turn in a gun to the po. When multiple units arrived and drew down on him, he understood. I told him he should have bought a plastic pistol case and a lock and returned home with it in

Top Bottom