• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I got up and smelled dog doo. Shuffled my feet to the light switch, but found the source of the odor one step from the switch. GREAT!!! Clean off foot. Clean carpet. Take shower. Make coffee. Come back to the room only to step in nice warm pile of dog vomit. Two sick dogs and soiled carpet. What a way to start the day!!!
    Lynx Defense

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    I got up and smelled dog doo. Shuffled my feet to the light switch, but found the source of the odor one step from the switch. GREAT!!! Clean off foot. Clean carpet. Take shower. Make coffee. Come back to the room only to step in nice warm pile of dog vomit. Two sick dogs and soiled carpet. What a way to start the day!!!

I thought that just happens on Monday mornings lol.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Nothing worse than mystery goo as you walk to the light switch lol. The dog is always furiousily wagging his tail after the light switch it struck and you look at your soiled foot

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    We have dogs also. Occasionally they can't hold the pucker string until somebody gets up and lets them out.....I get around in the darkened house with a little flashlight like you could mount on a rifle or something, I also wear moccasins, never tread barefooted.

Give thanks it doggie doo,,,Cats's is much worse....We have no cats....But I like 'em okay......

Top Bottom