Guns International

Iran attacks Israel last night? Oh, what a night.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Save you a little research:

British Royal Air Force Fighter Jets Shot Down Iranian Drones Headed for Israel, PM Sunak Confirms (Apr 14, 2024)
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...n-drones-headed-for-israel-pm-sunak-confirms/

--

Iran’s General Salami Lauds ‘Successful’ Attack on Israel, Warns Against Retaliation (Apr 13, 2024)
    https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...l-attack-on-israel-warns-against-retaliation/

--

Iran warns Jordan it may be next target if it cooperates with Israel (Apr 14, 2024)
    https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/49...n-it-may-be-next-target-if-it-cooperates-with

--

Iranian General Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 (Apr 4, 2024)
    https://www.iranintl.com/en/202404043146

--

Amir Tsarfati

--

IDF releases footage showing Israeli Air Force fighter jets downing Iranian Drones and missiles (Apr 14, 2024)

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Does anyone else believe Netanyahu actually spoke with Biden? I would more likely believe an IA voice of one of the White House handlers…
    No. Nobody believes that. But the source is the NYT. All lies and propaganda 24/7

Iran failed miserably, but O'Biden allowed them to make the attack by reducing financial pressure on Iran.

Insane State Department, inept vegie CIC.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX

Interesting, never heard it before. But I first logged into Twitter in 2009, chasing news out of Iran, during the #IranElection phase. Mullahs had stolen the election and there was rebellion in the streets, only news coming out were via smart phones. It looked like the young people were going to actually succeed. Until the Mullahs hired German engineers to stop hiding cell phone locations. In 2 days they arrested 2500 mostly young people. 1/2 were disappeared, lucky half went to jail. I can still search my timeline back then, said to see silent inactive accounts I talked with.

Since then the Mullah have hanged 11,000 people. Most were political prisoners. Mullahs are evil Tards.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Biden said "Don't" :clown:, They "Did" and no meaningful consequences will come from the US. This administration is weak and the world knows it. As long as this is the case evil regimes will do as they please. Biden has been on the wrong side of international policy his entire miserable career.

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Interesting, never heard it before. But I first logged into Twitter in 2009, chasing news out of Iran, during the #IranElection phase. Mullahs had stolen the election and there was rebellion in the streets, only news coming out were via smart phones. It looked like the young people were going to actually succeed. Until the Mullahs hired German engineers to stop hiding cell phone locations. In 2 days they arrested 2500 mostly young people. 1/2 were disappeared, lucky half went to jail. I can still search my timeline back then, said to see silent inactive accounts I talked with.

Since then the Mullah have hanged 11,000 people. Most were political prisoners. Mullahs are evil Tards.
    They have ruined that country. Enslaved their citizens and fought a useless
    war against Iraq to a stalemate. And this vegetable allowed them to have 6 billion dollars and make it clear that our government is big ass weak.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Does anyone believe Netanyahu actually spoke with Biden? I would more likely believe an IA voice of one of the White House handlers…
    I don't know if they talked or not, but I got to say that if I were Netanyahu, and Biden called, I would politley answer "Hi Joe. Can you hold for a moment?" set the phone down and go do something more important, like taking a really long dump.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Heard Victoria Nuland on some TV show telling how this attack/response was going to go. Already planned response before any attack. Idiots!! (?)

Top Bottom