• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

At least 43 people were shot, seven of them fatally, during the weekend in Mayor Brandon Johnson’s (D) Chicago.

ABC 7 reported Saturday began violently and ended that way as well.

At 6:30 a.m. Saturday, a 29-year-old man “in the Logan Square neighborhood’s 2600-block of North Sawyer Avenue” was shot and killed. Police do not know what led up to the shooting.

At 5:15 p.m. a 22-year-old man with multiple gunshot wounds was found lying in the street “in the 7700 block of South Carpenter Street,” according to CBS News. He was transported to a hospital and pronounced dead.

Within minutes of the 5:15 p.m. shooting, two men opened fire on a 20-year-old man “in the 7700 block of South Union Avenue.” He was taken to hospital where he was a pronounced dead.

Over 12 hours later, just before 9:20 p.m., police picked up 18 shots being fired on ShotSpotter in Chicago’s Back of the Yards neighborhood. They rushed to the scene to find that shots had been fired at people standing outside a family get together.

Breitbart News reported that 11 people were shot outside the get together, and many of those shooting victims were young children.

NBC Chicago reported that one of a the shooting victims–an eight-year-old girl–was fatally shot in the head.
    Hurley's Gold

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Chicago has some amazingly beautiful lakefront. It's a blast to ride your bike for miles along lake michigan. Amazing architecture and culture. Yes, there are some "hoods", but that is a small portion of the city, and a miniscule portion of what is a very rural agrarian State- it's corn and soybean country- the soil is black gold.

The problems with the dem big cities are not that difficult to reverse- It's my opinion that certain people are intentionally making cities unbearable so that certain groups sell and leave so that foriegn money can capitalize on the turnover.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Chicago has some amazingly beautiful lakefront. It's a blast to ride your bike for miles along lake michigan. Amazing architecture and culture. Yes, there are some "hoods", but that is a small portion of the city, and a miniscule portion of what is a very rural agrarian State- it's corn and soybean country- the soil is black gold.

The problems with the dem big cities are not that difficult to reverse- It's my opinion that certain people are intentionally making cities unbearable so that certain groups sell and leave so that foriegn money can capitalize on the turnover.
    Yeah lake effect snow is a beautiful thing

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

Are you saying its like pointing out all of Tx is not like Austin who knew.

Ingramite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Hill Country
    I think I'll skip ahead a few chapters in the story like when the civic minded Bloods and Crips take on the drug gangs of the Mexican Cartel and south/central American who are living in the lobbies of the Chicago Police Department stations.

As soon as the Industrial / Political influences of the likes of Halliburton realize potential profits of arming both factions we will be off to the races.....as it were.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    August, when the DNC comes to town for their convention will be entertaining.

1713714926893.png

1713715011481.png

1713715046434.png

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I think I'll skip ahead a few chapters in the story like when the civic minded Bloods and Crips take on the drug gangs of the Mexican Cartel and south/central American who are living in the lobbies of the Chicago Police Department stations.

As soon as the Industrial / Political influences of the likes of Halliburton realize potential profits of arming both factions we will be off to the races.....as it were.
    I moved to Texas in 1982. Before that Jeff Fort aka Chief Malik, AKA Abdul Malik Ka'bah co-founded the Black P. Stones gang and is the founder of its El Rukn faction.

Fort is currently serving a 168-year prison sentence after being convicted of conspiracy and weapons charges in 1987 for plotting to commit attacks inside the U.S. in exchange for weapons and $2.5 million from Libya.

And don't forget the Black Panthers who formed the Rainbow Coalition that Jesse Jackoffson rose to power in, or the Puerto Rican gangs.

Top Bottom