• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Going thru some of my fishin' tackle to down size. Have a couple rods to let go of, plus some jigs to start off with. Offering these at a discount to TGT'ers over what I'm going to post them for in the general Facebook Marketplace groups and similar places.

The rods:
    H20 Xpress (Academy store brand) "Inshore" 6'6" medium power fast action bait casting rod, comes with a no-name left-hand crank baitcasting reel. For a $20 fleabay special, its been a surprisingly decent little reel. Asking $50 here, will be posting for $75 in the Marketplace. This is a one-piece rod, does not break down. It has had the tip repaired, so I think the actual length is about 6'3".

nvIRqwc.jpg

AxQcacr.jpg

fC6d8I8.jpg

1SITST6.jpg

hUy7gGG.jpg

Next up is a CastAway brand rod, also a 6'6" one piece, blank is marked "medium action" but its more of a medium fast action, medium power (the terms get confused, even by some rod makers) - good for crank baits, top waters, finesse jigs, finesse worms or small swimbaits. It is currently paired with a Shimano Curado 100B right-hand crank baitcaster. These are great reels. I prefer left hand wind myself, or I'd be keeping this reel. $150 to TGTers, will be posting for $200 on Marketplace. Most of the value is in the reel with this combo.

ZgRUEI8.jpg

cLz8kQG.jpg

bDt20cE.jpg

tmBEhcx.jpg

The other rod is a G Loomis Crank Bait Series 6'6" medium power, moderate fast action rod. There was a chunk missing from the cork which got repaired, and I covered the cork grips with the heat shrink X-wrap (which I liked so much I did to my other Loomis rods - much nicer grip than plain cork with wet hands!) - this is a great little rod for throwing lipless cranks, square bills, top water lures, or small swim baits and will work as a finesse worm rod too. Its pictured with a Lews reel that is not included - but I would consider selling for an additional $125 (original price was $190 just for the reel) - the rod is a one piece, doesn't break down. $75 for TGTers, will be posting for $100 on Marketplace.

sCbWTaU.jpg

2UUALmd.jpg

UX0cX9c.jpg

j4dTY4e.jpg

And last up is a box of assorted jigs - ranging from IIRC 1/8th ounce upto an ounce in typical color combos - black, black & blue, black & green, green pumpkin, brown, black and red. There are 47 jigs here and they come with the boxes pictured. $50 to TGTers - will be posting for $75 on Marketplace.

lHWAeJK.jpg

Of course face to face meets are preferred for the rods - because its a royal pain in the ass to ship a one piece fishing rod that's 6+ feet long, and drives up the costs a lot (cost of PVC tubes, end caps, and then actual shipping for something weighing a few pounds because of the PVC)

While cash is preferred - I'm open to some trading - especially if you're getting multiple items. A used but very good condition Holosun 507C would get you all of the rods listed, a new in box would get everything listed. Willing to drive a reasonable distance based on the value of the transaction.
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom