Military Camp

mid october meet in east texas axxe's fall blow-out!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    My bad. I just realized I was reading/responding to a post from 2023. God bless Axxe and I hope you feel better. I don’t know you yet but regardless I’ll keep you in my prayers brother.
    We have several, meet and greet, get together/shoots several times a year. Sometimes
    at a range and sometimes at a members property. It's a great get together and you meet
    new members. They are always posted when one is coming up.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    We have several, meet and greet, get together/shoots several times a year. Sometimes
    at a range and sometimes at a members property. It's a great get together and you meet
    new members. They are always posted when one is coming up.
    That sounds great. I look forward to meeting everyone. I'll keep an out. Thanks.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That sounds great. I look forward to meeting everyone. I'll keep an out. Thanks.
    There is a certain edict that new guys need to follow when going to a meet up at a private function. Catering the event goes a very long way especially if the food is great. And not always does it have to be catered as some of the host have the cooking space for you to bring food to be cooked. Showing up with the gift of steel targets earns big point.

Taking of pictures requires the person who’s picture your taking promotion. Some members will let you shoot their guns and even sometimes ammo. Bringing extra ammo to shoot in other members guns is generally appreciated. Some of the weapons are incredibly expensive. Take that into consideration by bringing high quality ammunition.

Last edited:

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I've been a member/poster here for 7-8 years and still feel I've not earned the passage of a meet n greet. But that's how I am.

Besides I tend to have a bad attitude but that's just me again but some don't get it and take it offensively.

I've had no issues buyen, sellen, traden so it's all good.

Be careful where and how you tread.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I’m new here, but always looking to meet new people. What’s the occasion for the event?
    this event was last year and due to some personal medical reason's i'm not for sure when i'll hold the next one yet tbdl
    It was a joke, at the expense of members, I believe.

:green:
    some members are very strange in person!!!!

Top Bottom