Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Various Euro countries are seeing the whole situation, the reduction of US aid in particular, and have come to realize that this war will probably morph from "Russia v Ukraine" into "Russia v Europe." More F-16s are coming from northern Europe. The French seem to be prepping to send troops into Ukraine. Western Europe seems to be ramping up military assistance to Ukraine almost across the board.

It looks like this war is turning into something much bigger, broader, and longer-lasting than anyone thought in the beginning or even 6 months ago.
    Guns International

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This is a full on amphibious aircraft ith a service ceiling of 26,000'.

Pretty cool plane that I was not that familiar with.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    <>

Statistical "service ceiling'' is that theoretical altitude which the airplane can maintain at "gross weight'' (less fuel burn to climb) with one engine non-operational.

The service ceiling may be exceeded if there are two operating engines; and usally can't be achieved in ''real life''.

leVieux

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Various Euro countries are seeing the whole situation, the reduction of US aid in particular, and have come to realize that this war will probably morph from "Russia v Ukraine" into "Russia v Europe." More F-16s are coming from northern Europe. The French seem to be prepping to send troops into Ukraine. Western Europe seems to be ramping up military assistance to Ukraine almost across the board.

It looks like this war is turning into something much bigger, broader, and longer-lasting than anyone thought in the beginning or even 6 months ago.
    Could be, but I will believe it when I see it.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "Ukraine's air force claimed Friday it shot down a Russian strategic bomber, but Moscow officials said the plane crashed in a sparsely populated area due to a malfunction after a combat mission."

Yep. A malfunction due a Ukrainian missile flying up its tailpipe.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    "Ukraine's air force claimed Friday it shot down a Russian strategic bomber, but Moscow officials said the plane crashed in a sparsely populated area due to a malfunction after a combat mission."

ff2819e0274e9ec59f63956fd77a1e4c.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Like their ships that catch fire and sink because of some small waves... Their excuses more embarrassing than the truth.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Seeing that doomed plane doesn't fill my heart with joy...

For just a moment, forget whose right or wrong...there's 'some people' just about immediately to die...probably young with wives and...ah shit...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

For just a moment, forget whose right or wrong...there's 'some people' just about immediately to die...probably young with wives and...ah shit...
    It brings me joy. They choose to partake in an unjustifiable invasion. It brings me joy to see evil stopped.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Comes with being .mil and assumes facts not in evidence. Either way, ain’t none of us getting out alive.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    World Govs are just realizing Ru and China are taking small chunks, little at a time. They know they are next target and don't want to lose POWER.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "Defending Ukraine against Russia's brutal ambitions is vital for our security and for all of Europe," British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said during a visit to Poland this week. "If Putin is allowed to succeed in this war of aggression, he will not stop at the Polish border."

Sunak’s pledge of $620 million more to Ukraine bolsters an already substantial $3.1 billion allocated for this financial year, the BBC reported. The funds will mainly go toward producing drones made in the U.K. and scaling up "domestic defense supply chains."

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Top Bottom