Imagine an adult duck playing with toy jeeps. :cool:
    Unknown.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    2 months as a TJ owner I’ve been ducked once I did the proper thing…poked with my knife and threw it in the trash the jeep wave every 2 blocks is awful to.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    2 months as a TJ owner I’ve been ducked once I did the proper thing…poked with my knife and threw it in the trash the jeep wave every 2 blocks is awful to.
    I've been ducked once. But you wonder if some of those owners are just buying ducks off Amazon and putting them on the dash.

fordw60s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Lufkin, TX
    Been ducked a few times, some are cool but they never go on my dash, I have a shelf in the shop that I put them for when kids come over. At the same time I've had a name for the jeep since it was a month old (turns 20 next year) and I don't put stickers all over mine. Done the jeep wave though for a while since I had my '80 CJ 7. I take all of it with a grain of salt now a days, I wave but never got fully into ducking. When I help work the Jeeping for Jesus event in Lufkin is the only time I ever get ducked then either give it away or throw it on the shelf.

Top Bottom