• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

One of my favorite podcasts is the Antihero Podcast. Here they discuss the ATF shit show known as Fast and Furious.

Just boggles my mind why the feds thought this was a good idea and caused the deaths of many people. Plus they got away with it.

Because the government employs idiots. Read about the idiocy that the CIA has been involved in. Power corrupts absolutely.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Before retirement, I was a manager for a fortune 500 corporation, anything that happened in my shop was credited to me!....Good or bad!

Who exactly is ultimately responsible for any of the three letter agencies (and those that either have more or zero letters).
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Regarding fast and furiious.....one has to remember the rhetoric from Obama, Holder and Hillary leading up to and during the project, even though no one knew it was ongoing.

It was how OUR lax firearms laws (2nd Amendment freedoms) were the cause of all the death and destruction with firearms in Mexico since guns could be bought here easily and smuggled across the border to use for death and destruction in a country with stricter gun laws.

Then the feds used straw man purchases here at home to smuggle over the border and arm the cartels to prove just that point and use it as a reason to restrict US freedoms and do away with the 2nd Amendment.

Big picture, y'all. Surely I wasn't the only one to see that bullshit a mile away.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I remember when Reagan appointed him to a superior court in D.C. The news story was in some OLD news magazines way back when at the time. I was in my late 30's circa 1988. It was on OTA - free tv stations too.

Then Billy Boy Clinton got ahold of him.

Later on, I used to call Eric - RENO'S toy boy.

I still can't see why NO ONE including him was put in jail or held accountable in a BIG WAY - hung or put to death via a firing squad for what they did with GUN RUNNING and ALL of that deceit done with the Cartels. LOOK at all of those deaths and with the border patrol agent.

Snippet:

"After graduating from Columbia Law School, Holder joined the U.S. Justice Department's new Public Integrity Section, where he worked from 1976 to 1988. During his time there, he assisted in the prosecution of Democratic Congressman John Jenrette for bribery discovered in the Abscam sting operation.[14] In 1988, President Reagan appointed Holder to serve as a judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.[15]

Holder stepped down from the bench in 1993 to accept an appointment as United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from President Bill Clinton. He was the first Black American U.S. Attorney in that office.[8] At the beginning of his tenure, he oversaw the conclusion of the corruption case against Dan Rostenkowski, part of the Congressional Post Office scandal.[14] He was a U.S. Attorney until his elevation to Deputy Attorney General in 1997. Holder also served on The George Washington University's Board of Trustees in 1996 and 1997."

Etc.!

There used to be an article in an ONLINE law - legal news magazine that had more links when Reagan appointed EH. Plus they had more INFORMATION on EH in an updated section.

I can't find that right now with a quick search to post it here.

ALL of that gun running with and without the CARTELS involved with this CRAZY @@@ ATF scheme caused a LOT OF DEATHS in my very biased opinion.

I will take a look at the posted video and thank you for putting it up.

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA

One of my favorite podcasts is the Antihero Podcast. Here they discuss the ATF shit show known as Fast and Furious.

Just boggles my mind why the feds thought this was a good idea and caused the deaths of many people. Plus they got away with it.

Bookmarked and thank you for this LINK.

Old Lady Cate

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Later on, I used to call Eric - RENO'S toy boy.

I still can't see why NO ONE including him was put in jail or held accountable in a BIG WAY - hung or put to death via a firing squad for what they did with GUN RUNNING and ALL of that deceit done with the Cartels. LOOK at all of those deaths and with the border patrol agent.

American Communists (formerly know as Demoncrats, leftists, dims, whatever) are NOT held accountable nor prosecuted for their crimes

Been that way for a couple of decades now… and the uniparty republicans permit it

Top Bottom