• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I had that sticker on the back of my car for the longest time till it dried up and was replaced by an NRA sticker.

You can see it's ghost in this pic lol

IMG_20110122_235931.jpg

2010-09-28164845.jpg

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Tacos are great...

Actually, speaking of such from a fitness perspective it isn't terribly unhealthy to have a chicken fajita and guacamole taco on corn tortillas. Protein, monounsaturated fats, and gluten-free. That's what I go for if I'm forced to eat at a taqueria for lunch.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Damn! I've just been keepin calories under 1400. That's allot of shit to know about. Will my simple diet work?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Yes and no. A person consuming 1400 calories of lean, organic meats, vegetables, and fish will be healthier than a person consuming 1400 calories of menudo. :) I strive whenever possible to ensure that the calories that I do eat are nutrient rich rather than actually bother counting calories.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Yes and no. A person consuming 1400 calories of lean, organic meats, vegetables, and fish will be healthier than a person consuming 1400 calories of menudo. :) I strive whenever possible to ensure that the calories that I do eat are nutrient rich rather than actually bother counting calories.
    When eating out all the time, that is impossible to do. I like the no carb diet. I can live happy on meat and greens. Bread, I love it but I can be pretty happy with cornbread.
    When I stop eating out and prepair my own meals, I notice a big difference.
    For the past few months I started eating breakfast at Dennies. I felt like shit every morning. Got to thinking its all the preservatives in their "pre-cooked" food. Soon as I quit eating in their I started feeling much better in the mornings.

Top Bottom