• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    The FBI classifies me (and millions of us) as AGAAVE… anti-government, anti-authority violent extremist (because we support Pres. Trump)

99.999% of us who support Pres. Trump are NOT violent… so the corrupt FBI has it wrong

However… this (below) makes my blood boil and I’ll be happy to piss on the grave of many politicians who themselves have enabled this senseless violence… by not enforcing our laws

and… Breitbart has the headline wrong… it’s not the ‘inability’ to enforce the laws… it’s the fed‘s ‘purposeful unwillingness‘ to enforce the laws

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The FBI classifies me (and millions of us) as AGAAVE… anti-government, anti-authority violent extremist (because we support Pres. Trump)

99.999% of us who support Pres. Trump are NOT violent… so the corrupt FBI has it wrong

However… this (below) makes my blood boil and I’ll be happy to piss on the grave of many politicians who themselves have enabled this senseless violence… by not enforcing our laws

and… Breitbart has the headline wrong… it’s not the ‘inability’ to enforce the laws… it’s the fed‘s ‘purposeful unwillingness‘ to enforce the laws
    Ah, that UGA story is an outrage!
    Waiting for one damn journalist to ask Biden: "do you think she would still be alive if you hadn't broken Trump's secure border?"

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I alway figured when a certain group of people feared me it was a good thing. Those who rear things tend to be weak substandard people IMHO.

Early on in my career as a meat cutter I we had a crew of Gypsies come on monthly and steal on a level that is more common then in the early 80. I told the market manager I could fix it, but he couldn’t ask how. It cost him a a half gallon of Crown, and I would have to be there when they came in 3 different times.

All I did was go outside after they got there to see what they drove and if they had a backup vehicle with them. Second time I confirmed that I knew. Third trip I went outside and stabbed all 4 of their tires.

Pretty much the whole store was asking me how I did it, but I remained quite until drunk at a party. After spilling my strategy the whole store basically seen me as the berserker. Berserkers tend to be both feared & respected.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Agaaave? What will they think of next. Election year antics are full swing- I see an uptick of moles infiltrating many social media websites desiring to cause trouble. Anybody have similar observations?

I made a logo for the Agaaave crowd to make T-shirts.

agave.jpg

Top Bottom