Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    that does a pretty good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
    Getting in and out of your house without letting your neighbors know it is a rifle. Down at my parents we think there is a neigbor's son who is a rat and scopes the comings and going of the rest of the neighbors in the area. He tells his buddies in crime and they put the house on the list to hit.

Rifles cases are very recognizable. If there is a rifle in the house, there may be other nice gun related items, even more guns inside that would make a nice score.
    Now that makes sense! Thanks Shorts.
    Okie556
    Proud Viet Nam Vet

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
    It may just be the fuzzy pic but it looks like the rear site is on backwards
    They're on there correctly. The rifle is a Sabre M5 Carbine I bought the day after the Kenyan won his first seat. I named her "Sarah". The sights are YHM that came with the rifle.

Getting in and out of your house without letting your neighbors know it is a rifle. Down at my parents we think there is a neigbor's son who is a rat and scopes the comings and going of the rest of the neighbors in the area. He tells his buddies in crime and they put the house on the list to hit.

Rifles cases are very recognizable. If there is a rifle in the house, there may be other nice gun related items, even more guns inside that would make a nice score.
    This... I always load my guns up in the garage before opening the door for this reason...
    I bought a Wilson 3 racquet padded tennis racquet bag for my AR pistol. I keep a 20 in it and the sling attached, then also keep a cheap racquet that I bought, wrapped in a t-shirt that I also keep in the bag to give it more of a racquet shape. I can keep three 30 round mags in the outside pocket. Plus, the bag is red and black and has "Wilson" written across it in big letters - totally non-threatening. I don't ever use it, but I figure if I have to pose as a tennis player on PP job, I'll be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by TX69 View Post
    Cheap folding chair bag plus one 4" PVC end cap.

Get any color you want and stencil anything you want on the outside. Will not take standard capacity mags but the smaller ones might fit.

GREAT IDEA brotha, thanks for sharing
    PAY WHAT YOU OWE
    REAP WHAT YOU SOW

I WON'T BE WRONGED
    I WON'T BE INSULTED
    I WON'T BE LAID A HAND ON
    I DON'T DO THESE THINGS TO OTHER PEOPLE
    AND I REQUIRE THE SAME FROM THEM

Guitar case

My neighbors all pretty keep to themselves and probably wouldn't notice, but if they saw me leaving with the guitar case, they'd probably say to themselves "Thank God he's going somewhere else to play that thing!"
    If the 2nd Amendment was only intended to apply to 18th-century weapons, then the 1st Amendment only protects printing presses and quill pens.

Quote Originally Posted by TX69 View Post
    They're on there correctly. The rifle is a Sabre M5 Carbine I bought the day after the Kenyan won his first seat. I named her "Sarah". The sights are YHM that came with the rifle.
    I was just about to ask, too. I have Troy Micro Battles on my AR and the rear flip-up is oriented to fold backwards, too.

Excellent idea. There's nothing suspicious about a folding chair bag. Only thing is that every time I see one now I'll think of an AR. Lol

"If they come for your guns, give them the ammo first."

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Quote Originally Posted by Orbie View Post
    I just use my full auto Barret with tannerite tipped hollow points dipped in aids.

I disguise my AR as a turtle. Trust me, nobody ever thinks to question the turtles.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast