Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The go anywhere ATV

Great concept. Worth watching to the end.

A "gun free zone" is tyrannies playground.
    I carry a gun to give me options, not a single solution.

Merica' already did something like that. Rokon 2-Wheel Drive Motorcycles

ok, maybe not that cool
    “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” ~ Albert Einstein

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams

Pretty awesome...
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

More information on the Russian Tarus, it's current cost is less than $1K. The big version that is seen in Robs clip weighs about 165 pounds, top speed 37 mph. A gallon of gas will let you ride for about 3 hours. It has a 4 stroke engine.

They plan to make it available here in kit form sometime in the future.

Russian Web Site

Taurus 2x2 All-Terrain Motorcycle | mikeshoutsmikeshouts
    “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” ~ Albert Einstein

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Acera View Post
    Merica' already did something like that. Rokon 2-Wheel Drive Motorcycles

ok, maybe not that cool
    Yep, say my first Rokon in person at the october motorcycle show near Fredericksburg. It looked a bit rough but the guy said it holds spare gasoline in the rims from what I recall. looked pretty sweet..
    Last edited by Anger; 03-31-2014 at 01:14 PM.
    Stuff For Sale http://forsale.wcptexas.com
    NRA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Yep, say my first Rokon in person at the october motorcycle show near Fredericksburg. It looked a bit rough but the guy said it holds spare gasoline in the rims from what I recall. looked pretty sweet..
    From this site, The true history of Rokon motorcycles by Bob Gallagher they have been around since the early 60's.
    Another of the original ideas patented by Mr. Fehn was the hollow aluminum wheel, each of which holds 4.5 gallons of liquid ballast or fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Acera View Post
    From this site, The true history of Rokon motorcycles by Bob Gallagher they have been around since the early 60's.
    Rokon Trail-Breaker $7,350.00. if only i had $7350 sitting around and the land to use it on, lol.
    Stuff For Sale http://forsale.wcptexas.com
    NRA Lifetime Member

I know a guy that had a Rokon back 40 years ago. He said they suck! The big front tire makes it suck, is what he said. Bitch to steer, cant handle any ruts on a trail + a bunch of other shit.
    Guns aren't toys! They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face!

Seems much cheaper than buying and boarding a horse.
    A "gun free zone" is tyrannies playground.
    I carry a gun to give me options, not a single solution.

It is harder to pull a horse over a boulder, or fit it in you sino-euro subcompact car....
    It is pretty cool, but I could not see me riding one.
    The caliber of the man counts more than the caliber of his gun.

I poke Badgers with spoons....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast