Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Juarez

I bet if you add up the drug/gang deaths in the US its way over the death toll in Mexico.

I agree Shady. And you know what else? All those deaths plus those caused by the War on Drugs are added to the total gun related deaths. Crap, there are more people killed by cars than guns and there is nothing in the Bill of Rights that specifically guarantees the right to own and operate a motor vehicle.

Now, keep in mind, this is what I've told by my friends. I think maybe I'll head on down there some day but not in the near future.
    On a side note, did you know Steve McQueen frequented that place back in the day? How cool would it have been to run into him there?
    Ab Absurdo

Ah man; Steve McQueen was one of my heroes. I think he died in Juarez or El Paso. He was getting some kind of cancer treatment in Mexico.

the last time i was in the Kentucky Club was in 1969 on graduation nite. i was a regular. that and THE CAVE, YELLOW SUBMARINE, FREDS, lots of others.

Juarez

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant69 View Post
    the last time i was in the Kentucky Club was in 1969 on graduation nite. i was a regular. that and THE CAVE, YELLOW SUBMARINE, FREDS, lots of others.
    We finally got up the nerve to go across about a month ago. The Kentucky Club is still there but that's about it.
    During all the cartel scare most businesses closed and the vacant buildings became refuge for dopers and such. They bulldozed most everything off the main drag and made a park.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234