Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Guys, this thread is specifically for Double Action CHL's classes. Other sponsors can post their classes in their own threads, and anyone looking to post about their own classes, but that is not yet a sponsor, should consider becoming one. Seriously. $30 per month is the entry level sponsorship, and just one student a month more than pays for it. It only makes sense. Now back to the thread. Sorry things got derailed Tracy.
    "Ammo in the gun = Time in the fight." -Paul Gomez

SERPA Hater Crew founding member #1

What are the requirement for a CHL? I just moved to Katy in Aug. & still working on getting my DL.

Quote Originally Posted by SIG_Fiend View Post
    Guys, this thread is specifically for Double Action CHL's classes. Other sponsors can post their classes in their own threads, and anyone looking to post about their own classes, but that is not yet a sponsor, should consider becoming one. Seriously. $30 per month is the entry level sponsorship, and just one student a month more than pays for it. It only makes sense. Now back to the thread. Sorry things got derailed Tracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhammond View Post
    What are the requirement for a CHL? I just moved to Katy in Aug. & still working on getting my DL.
    Considering the post directly above yours, you might want to start a separate thread.
    "Remember those who died, remember those who killed them."- Max Joseph

"Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"-Bill Jordan

links don't work?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234