Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    So ignorance is excused by membership status?
    Nope!
    Last edited by Charlie; 05-24-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Just because the answer is simple does not mean itís not the answer!

I don't generally drop to that level but ................

S&W M&P Mod 2.0 9mm 5 inch barrel. Flat dark earth. OWB in black Safariland 7TS ALS with QLS quick release mount.

It's clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. It is also clear you have not taken any classes of instruction/training involving FOF or ECQC, which is unfortunate. I highly recommend seeking out the aforementioned training.
    What is perfectly clear is that you have absolutely no idea what level of training I have. Or what sarcasm is. No matter how well trained you think you are or what you think you know, there is more ways to look at things than your own narrow minded way.
    One of things I like the best about this forum is that people here with an intelligent argument have changed my mind on subjects or at least gotten me to look at things with a different perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cain did not shoot Able, He beat Him with a rock. I say the hell with guns, ban the damn rocks.

So ignorance is excused by membership status?
    Well,,,,they have excused yours so far, so.
    And I am not the one claiming to be the final authority on the subject like you.
    And yes, I am ignorant. There are a great many things I do not know. But I am willing to learn. But not from someone that seems to have as little of your screen name as you do. But cheer up, don't get your feelings hurt because I don't think you are some godly creature with supernatural intelligence and skill. Use this as a learning opportunity. After all, you can learn from an ignorant person. You can even learn from a fool.

If nothing else, you might learn how not to be one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cain did not shoot Able, He beat Him with a rock. I say the hell with guns, ban the damn rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    I'm happy to open carry any of my glocks. I am fine with any bad guys to see my pistol and realize I'm the wrong lady to mess with and they better move along and pick somebody else to accost.
    I totally get this viewpoint. Possible victim, removes that option with open carry.

Personally, I won't do open carry in most instances. I don't look like a victim, and I feel OC might make me look like a threat which needs to be resolved. So I don't plan to OC. Much like other choices in life, there are a few factors to consider. My preference is to be invisible until I need to be otherwise. I think OC would make me stand out in a bad situation.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Understood. I conceal carry all the time and don't worry about anything. I deal with a lot of people all day long and don't (shouldn't) offend them. Easier for me. Should a situation come up, I'm still ready!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334