Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: 9mm AR Build

TGT Supporter
    Nice pics, Scott...thanks!! Love the fly swatter...LOL!!! Ban curse lifted.
    -Pete
    Greyhound Station, Downtown Houston

Quote Originally Posted by 40Arpent View Post
    Nice pics, Scott...thanks!! Love the fly swatter...LOL!!! Ban curse lifted.
    +1

Love the fly swatter
    Haha, glad you liked that. I was looking around for something to show scale, so folks could see how small this thing really is. Saw the fly swatter and thought was a perfect prop.
    Houston Crew Motto- "Have Gun, Will Travel. Go Big, Then Go Home."

Sweet ass AR Scott.

Nice!

Are you still enjoying this one?

i built mine and it'll be finished Tuesday for shooting and trouble shooting next weekend. Thread - https://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...71#post1562771

Im not using a dedicated lower and mine is part of a duffle bag system. I'm using a complete 4" PSA hybrid upper with a 3 lug and Optimus. I used the RRA mag block that uses PSA SMG mags from metal form. I'm using the PSA 9mm buffer so it should work fine because of all the parts came from the same place.

There's a matching 4" 22lr upper build and specter 2 that uses m&p15-22 mags with a better mag block in the duffle bag too. 1 form 1 and 2 form 4 suppressors in 1 normal 5.11 duffle bag with ear and eye pro and ammo.
    -Dugan Ashley
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshopperglock View Post
    Calling me an idiot won't prove your point. Don't get butthurt that not everybody else in the world agrees with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    naw, he's the great uniter, he has brought us all closer together as Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Saltyag2010 View Post

i built mine and it'll be finished Tuesday for shooting and trouble shooting next weekend. Thread - https://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...71#post1562771

Im not using a dedicated lower and mine is part of a duffle bag system. I'm using a complete 4" PSA hybrid upper with a 3 lug and Optimus. I used the RRA mag block that uses PSA SMG mags from metal form. I'm using the PSA 9mm buffer so it should work fine because of all the parts came from the same place.

There's a matching 4" 22lr upper build and specter 2 that uses m&p15-22 mags with a better mag block in the duffle bag too. 1 form 1 and 2 form 4 suppressors in 1 normal 5.11 duffle bag with ear and eye pro and ammo.
    I think I know what you mean, bits and pieces from all over? Just not familiar with the terminology.
    I think I'm the hole in the loop that should be closed.
    "God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy!"
    http://theboot.com/story-behind-the-...ly-currington/

Quote Originally Posted by Saltyag2010 View Post

Once I finally got mine up and running its a lot of fun. However, I am now firmly of the belief that AR9's are not as reliable as some of the Pistol Caliber Carbines being offered such as the B&T APC9 or most mp5 clones (both options could have been had for about same or less than I spent on my AR9.).
    Last edited by Tejano Scott; 01-10-2017 at 08:15 AM.

TGT Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tejano Scott View Post
    Once I finally got mine up and running its a lot of fun. However, I am now firmly of the belief that AR9's are not as reliable as some of the Pistol Caliber Carbines being offered such as the B&T APC9 or most mp5 clones (both options could have been had for about same or less than I spent on my AR9.).
    Might be true, Scott, but none of them are half as sexy as the one you built, IMO. Do you have an opinion on the Sig MPX?
    -Pete
    Greyhound Station, Downtown Houston

Might be true, Scott, but none of them are half as sexy as the one you built, IMO. Do you have an opinion on the Sig MPX?
    I do. The mpx can't hold a candle to the APC9. Jared had one with a pending form 1 and cancelled and sold it after we shot it a few times. It's a very gassy suppressor host. I'd rather have a Zenith mp5 than an mpx as well.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast