Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I can't remember how many years I've been a NRA or even a Life Member. A few years ago I went Endowment because of a special offer and never got around to putting the sticker on my ride. I now await my Patron stickers due to the offer shown in the attached picture. I know minus the cost of a couple stickers, that's $600 the NRA has used defending our 2A rights and I'm glad to be supportive in my minuscule way. As others have stated previously, no organization is flawless but I support the NRA.

I added the arrow.

Name:  It pays to be a NRA member 2017 COPY.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  78.4 KB

Post 101 pic is from the March 2017 American Rifleman magazine. I couldn't find a single link on the web describing the same offers.

Anyone know what the current, best deal is for a lifetime membership? Or is it $600 from Coiled's post above?

It should be $300. The $600 I mentioned was the two steps from Life to Endowment and then Patron. I suppose I wasn't very clear.

If you are a member and haven't already, you can create an account here https://www.nramemberservices.org/ and I'll bet an offer will pop up.
    Last edited by Coiled; 03-14-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coiled View Post
    It should be $300. The $600 I mentioned was the two steps from Life to Endowment and then Patron. I suppose I wasn't very clear.

If you are a member and haven't already, you can create an account here https://www.nramemberservices.org/ and I'll bet an offer will pop up.
    Ah got it, thanks Coiled.

Banned
    that's a helluva deal, cause it was $350 in 1979, and the $'s worth only 1/4 what it was back then

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011