Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by locke_n_load View Post
    It's a folder in a closed group on facebook, doubt that would help.
    Ahh... got ya. I don't do Facebook, so...

I haven't really done as good a job keeping up with things this Session as I've done in the past (for my own edification). Thus, I don't know what the differences or nuances really are between some of the bills like HR375 & HR1911. But when I get an email from GOA, I tend to put more emphasis in their position(s) than I do with the NRA or TSRA positions (even though I'm a member of both).

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk
    When a handgun just won't do:
    Fire mission, over...adjust fire, one round HE...coordinates...

Interesting name for the lady that answers his phones, Byrd? Any way I called.
    I'm not always sarcastic, Sometimes I really mean what I say.

I think that 18 is the proper age for concealed carry (licensed or unlicensed). This is because one is legally and adult and supposedly with all the rights and privileges thereof. At 17, a young man or woman may enlist in the military (with parental permission) and go off to war. That said most wait until they are 18 to enlist.

If they are old enough to defend this country, they are old enough to defend themselves and their families.
    Tactical may not always be practical, but practical is always tactical.
    I'd rather be right than politically correct!

You would think.

from an idgit coffeeholic
    Cain did not shoot Able, He beat Him with a rock. I say the hell with guns, ban the damn rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Army 1911 View Post
    I think that 18 is the proper age for concealed carry (licensed or unlicensed). This is because one is legally and adult and supposedly with all the rights and privileges thereof. At 17, a young man or woman may enlist in the military (with parental permission) and go off to war. That said most wait until they are 18 to enlist.

If they are old enough to defend this country, they are old enough to defend themselves and their families.
    Well, that's the logical way to look at it, but we can't have people going around being logical, now can we? Ban all rights until age 25!

https://primarylineoffire.com/

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031