Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TGT Supporter
    Thanks for the report, MK. As for accuracy, if you can't tell whether or not the sights are staying on target through the trigger pull and break, you might try bench resting it...you may wind up having to adjust the sights (if they can be drifted).
    -Pete
    Greyhound Station, Downtown Houston

Lifetime Supporter
    How realistic is the blowback / recoil? Did you notice any issues firing quickly? Some CO2 guns can't be fired very quickly as the cartridge cools as the pressure drops, slowing the pressure build up.

Quote Originally Posted by dermunkee View Post
    How realistic is the blowback / recoil? Did you notice any issues firing quickly? Some CO2 guns can't be fired very quickly as the cartridge cools as the pressure drops, slowing the pressure build up.
    Blowback is similar but recoil is lighter obviously. Didn't try any real rapid fire. I was focusing on hitting the dot.
    Sent from an undisclosed location.
    "Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful."

Quote Originally Posted by Major Kong View Post
    I also was trying to get the trigger figured out. As I suspected from dry-firing, it's crap.
    That seems to be common on these replicas. I have a SigPro BB gun that looks and feels just like the real thing, except for when it comes to the trigger. It's utter crap... I really wish air pistol manufactures would make the triggers in their replicas match the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDan View Post
    That seems to be common on these replicas. I have a SigPro BB gun that looks and feels just like the real thing, except for when it comes to the trigger. It's utter crap... I really wish air pistol manufactures would make the triggers in their replicas match the real thing.
    I agree. Since this one is supposedly made by SIG, I would have thought they would address that.
    Sent from an undisclosed location.
    "Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful."

To anyone looking for a cheaper training aid I recommend a "Green Gas" airsoft pistol. The ones I have (manufactured by WE) are near exact replicas of their real firearms. The triggers are the same as a stock trigger. Magazine size, weight and function are the same and they are pretty darn accurate to 20 yards or so. Slide functions with each shot and you can use cheaper propane by mixing with silicone oil.

Have you tried the WE M226? It seems very reasonably priced if it really does feel like a real P226... http://www.evike.com/products/56476/

I have not tried the 226 but both of my WE Glocks have triggers identical to stock triggers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123